Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to controlled labs . . Couple Questions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to controlled labs . . Couple Questions?

I started using White flood a couple of weeks ago now . .great product!

I'm going to try purple wraath today and I'm considering green mag, orange triad, and blue gene.

Should I stop using creatine mono if I start using green mag?

Blue gene . .is this a test booster or growth hormone maximizing product?

Presently I'm taking Powerfull by USP labs and considering the switch . .it seems like Blue gene is a similar product to that with the added bonus of having cissus in it to aid with tendon repair recovery . . .is this correct?

Finally . .how is Glycer grow best used?

Thanks in advance for any replies

Eric

Originally posted by ericpad View Post
    I started using White flood a couple of weeks ago now . .great product!

I'm going to try purple wraath today and I'm considering green mag, orange triad, and blue gene.

Should I stop using creatine mono if I start using green mag?
    Yes

Blue gene . .is this a test booster or growth hormone maximizing product?
    It's a hormone optimizer ... regulates estrogen, boosts test and optimizes hormone function among other things. All natural too.

Presently I'm taking Powerfull by USP labs and considering the switch . .it seems like Blue gene is a similar product to that with the added bonus of having cissus in it to aid with tendon repair recovery . . .is this correct?
    Blue Gene is in a class of it's own, but it does contain cissus which helps with tendon recovery / repair

Finally . .how is Glycer grow best used?
    2-5 scoops pre workout with ALOT of water!!!

Thanks in advance for any replies

Eric
    answers quoted bold!

Comment

I'm gunna try GG for the first time today. I'm going to do the Pour a scoop in my mouth and chug it with GM and WF. And Blue Gene owns btw!

Comment

Let us know how it goes! I just ordered some GlycerGrow, excited to try it out.

I wouldn't completely abandon the creatine mono...throw a serving of it into white flood before your workout for good measures, because WF doesn't have any creatine in it.

Comment

Originally posted by LiftingBiscuits View Post

I wouldn't completely abandon the creatine mono...throw a serving of it into white flood before your workout for good measures, because WF doesn't have any creatine in it.
          But if I'm mixing my WF and GM together pre-workout I probably shouldn't put any Mono in there right?

I know that GM contains a different type of creatine but it is possible to have too much creatine in your system isn't it? Or does your body just excrete the unused and it isn't really an issue?

Comment

You wont regret getting pw and gm! Both great, solid products

But if I'm mixing my WF and GM together pre-workout I probably shouldn't put any Mono in there right?

I know that GM contains a different type of creatine but it is possible to have too much creatine in your system isn't it? Or does your body just excrete the unused and it isn't really an issue?
            It'd be a better idea not to add mono. You'll be getting enough creatine from the gm
            Last edited by mebinger; 04-20-2009, 12:42 PM.

Comment

in for updates
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

It'd be a better idea not to add mono. You'll be getting enough creatine from the gm
                This is not necessarily true. Depends on diet, and how large someone's creatine stores are (obviously the bigger the person, the larger the stores). So 5g of creatine will most likely not fill 200lb dude.

Honestly, it makes more sense to take creatine after an intense workout. Your Phosphagen (immediate) energy system, which solely depends on creatine for energy, will be depleted. So you should stock it back up after the workout.

But if it was me, and I had the choice, I would take the mono pre-workout (saturate the stores, make sure your at maxed out!i) and then GM after (replenish stores). If i felt like I was retaining water and looking bloated, drop the mono.

Comment

This is not necessarily true. Depends on diet, and how large someone's creatine stores are (obviously the bigger the person, the larger the stores). So 5g of creatine will most likely not fill 200lb dude.
                  i disagree. 5g of advanced creatine like GM will. plus, creatine is not on a day to day basis. you dont ingest 5g of creatine pre workout and then expend it during your lifting. your serum levels build up and taper off...so extra creatine (the mono) would be excreted in your urine
                  Last edited by RenegadeRows; 04-21-2009, 06:19 AM.

Comment

Honestly, it makes more sense to take creatine after an intense workout. Your Phosphagen (immediate) energy system, which solely depends on creatine for energy, will be depleted. So you should stock it back up after the workout.

But if it was me, and I had the choice, I would take the mono pre-workout (saturate the stores, make sure your at maxed out!i) and then GM after (replenish stores). If i felt like I was retaining water and looking bloated, drop the mono.
                    Again, if you look at the ingredients in GM (magnesium, tyrosine, taurine.) all of these are meant to be ingested PRE workout. mono is optional post workout but totally not needed.

Comment

Mix them together and skip the mono. Green MAG is enough. What kind of creatine product would not have enough creatine in it? lol

Comment

Not a bad idea here, but I prefer to mix the GM instead of the mono, if he already has that.

Your going to love GG, especially when stacked with creatine. Keep your water high!

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
                          Not a bad idea here, but I prefer to mix the GM instead of the mono, if he already has that.

Your going to love GG, especially when stacked with creatine. Keep your water high!
                          Thanks for all the replies guys!

I've ordered some blue gene (very excited to get this . .really hoping it helps with joint / tendons too since it contains cissus . .and as a relative newb in the gym at 32 . . I need it)

I've also ordered some green mag and purple wraath. I'm going to run that stack for 4 - 6 weeks and then look at the GC again.

Very impressed with this forum. questions answered quick and with great insight.

Eric

Comment

You are going to LOVE BG... as part of your stack. My favorite supp on the planet!

Your stack = You will own the gym!
                            Last edited by conda; 04-21-2009, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                              You are going to LOVE BG... as part of your stack. My favorite supp on the planet!

Your stack = You will own the gym!
                              Yeah, definitely stoked to start this stuff . .hope dps doesn't take too long to get it to me!

Should I take this on an empty stomach? I usually consume a cup of oats, protein shake, and a piece of fruit about 1 - 1.5 hours pre workout.

Comment

Working...
                              X