Purple Wraath - when to take?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purple Wraath - when to take?

I just started white flood this week. I love it so far.

I've been reading good things about purple wraath.

Can you tell me when the best time to take purple wraath is? (pre, intra, post)

Thanks

Intra and ice cold.

Comment

x2

Comment

Originally posted by Misterfrankiej View Post
        Intra and ice cold.

Comment

I like to start about 5 minutes before hand, sip it on the way to the gym.

Comment

Throughout your workouts (INTRA)...start sippin during the warm-up and polish it off by the end of your workout. Good to add for your cardio sessions to prevent any muscle loss. It takes about 10-minutes to kick in, and you will notice when it does...gives a nice energy boost.

Comment

Ok so I am starting to do cardio every morning before work. 20-30 mins worth I would say. And lifting 3-4 times a week after work. Now normally I just take the 2 scoops during my lift but should I start taking PW when I do cardio too?

If so, how much should I take for my morning run and how much during the evening lift? Is it ok to take more than 2 scoops a day if the work out is about 12 hours apart? Or should I take half during the run and half during the lift? Or just all during the lift?? SHOULD I EVEN BE TAKING PW FOR CARDIO AT ALL?

Would something like 1 scoop for cardio, 2 for lifting be reasonable or you think I should just stick to a good breakfast and some protein after my morning run? And leave the PW for the gym.

? ?

Thanks!

Comment

I think one for cardio and one for lifting should be aight. It will def help to fight fatigue

Comment

I currently use White flood and I drink that right before I workout . . .I usually finish it about 10 minutes before I start my workout.

So it sounds like I should just start the purple wraath as soon as I'm done with my white flood. That's a ton of liquid!!

But I'm excited to give it a try. I have a sample and will be using it today during my workout.

Thanks for all the replies folks!

Comment

Originally posted by ericpad View Post
                    I currently use White flood and I drink that right before I workout . . .I usually finish it about 10 minutes before I start my workout.

So it sounds like I should just start the purple wraath as soon as I'm done with my white flood. That's a ton of liquid!!
                    Should be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                      Should be awesome

Definitely awesome! I just started taking it regularly last week and it kicks ass. I started a whole new workout program this week too and it is TOUGH. The PW helps me power through it for sure. . .(despite the fact that I'm sweating gallons during these workouts)

I put 2 scoops in about 30 oz of water and then periodically add more water in during my workout. My workout lasts around 70 minutes. I throw a scoop of GG in there too. LOVE IT!!:

Comment

Originally posted by ericpad View Post
                        Definitely awesome! I just started taking it regularly last week and it kicks ass. I started a whole new workout program this week too and it is TOUGH. The PW helps me power through it for sure. . .(despite the fact that I'm sweating gallons during these workouts)

I put 2 scoops in about 30 oz of water and then periodically add more water in during my workout. My workout lasts around 70 minutes. I throw a scoop of GG in there too. LOVE IT!!:

awesome, that will fuel you for sure
                        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)