fatloss q ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fatloss q ??

im about to run out of red acid and i am wondering whats best as im trying to burn as much fat off as i can.

i broke my wrist in a non workout situation back in september and i am just back on weights. between september and march i did nothing at all except drink beer so i have a gut to get rid of.

my current stack is green mag, red acid, white blood, orange triad and o.n's 100 gold standard whey.

im lifting light but fast so i can still build a little muscle without hurting myself and to try and melt the fat away.

is reduction better than red acid? im kinda on a deadline to get fit. i would love to see my 6 pack (not of lager) again.

thanks in advance

mike

Diet, diet diet!!! You should be seeing some changes in your body just by working out again.

But if you must have a fat burner REDuction is a great choice.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      Diet, diet diet!!! You should be seeing some changes in your body just by working out again.

But if you must have a fat burner REDuction is a great choice.
      im down to 16.9 stone from 18 since january from eating good and red acid but im ready to go for it again. i'll be purchasing reduction in the next few weeks if i can find a uk supplier with it.

thanks for the reply

mike

Comment

Keep it up! How you liking red acid?
        CONTROLLED LABS
        Email: dracoy [@] controlledlabs.com
        Forum: controlledlabsforum.com

Disclaimer: The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

ways to alter body composition

1 - nutrition
          eat healthy (duh)

and

2 - training

2a - resistence training
          lean tissue has a higher caloric expenditure than non-lean tissue (fat)

2b - aerobic training
          Burns more calories during actual movement than weight training, and will increase the bodies utilization of fat for energy

Comment

Nice Job. I find lots of Lovin works ten times better then any cardio machine =p

Last edited by conda; 04-10-2009, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
              Nice Job. I find lots of Lovin works ten times better then any cardio machine =p

This is true.., but remember you need to elevate your heart rate for more than 1-2 minutes at a time.

I also prefer to do cardio with no machines as well, mainly jump rope + sprints. I personally do not want to look like an endurance athlete (small and weak) so i avoid extended duration cardio that beats the CNS down and turns type II muscle into type I....

I don't have resources yet... but soon I hope to run sprints immediately after weight workouts to increase natural GH levels and thus maximize my training

Comment

Good thing Blue Gene Keeps you goin till dawn LOL

Comment

Working...
                X