Green Bulge / Whiteblood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Bulge / Whiteblood

hey everyone, just thinking about, since i've read sooo many ranting reviews on the green bulge / white blood stack. im a pretty hard gainer, i cut good, just dont "bulk" up....quick question...what is this "Free radicals" thing that i have read and do the anti-oxidants supplied in there eliminate all risk for that? also, what kind of gains do you think i'll see fromt his stack, being stacked with lots of food, gym, muscle milk.thanks in advance!!

Originally posted by liquidcourage082
    hey everyone, just thinking about, since i've read sooo many ranting reviews on the green bulge / white blood stack. im a pretty hard gainer, i cut good, just dont "bulk" up....quick question...what is this "Free radicals" thing that i have read and do the anti-oxidants supplied in there eliminate all risk for that? also, what kind of gains do you think i'll see fromt his stack, being stacked with lots of food, gym, muscle milk.thanks in advance!!
    sounds good. no matter how many anti-oxidants you take you will never 100% eliminate every free radical you take in during every second you breathe in the air around you and consume food.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by liquidcourage082
      http://controlledlabsforum.com/showt...ht=elaboration

You may want to check this thread out. The free radicals are by-products of Nitric oxide production and could be harmful to you. Things such as green tea, and the anti-oxidants in white blood destroy free radicals. That is why it is so good that WB contains them, in actuality, all NO products SHOULD in my opinion!!!!

Gaining weight/muscle and seeing results is dependant on many factors, including things like genetics and other things that we can't follow or determine. But I'll tell you this: If you have your training and diet dialed in, GB+WB is all money in the bank baby

Comment

Just to expand on renegades post, nitric oxide production and free radicals naturally occur during training. This is where dosage, cycling, and pre-workout timing of nitric oxide precursors come into play.

Comment

Good thread boy's. As previously stated genetics has more control over you than anything. Along with your stack you may want to add Black Hole and eat 2G protein per pound of body weight should put on some mass. I personally do not like MM to many fat calories. Get a good solid protein mix. I like dymatize best taste and performance IMO. Cytogainer makes some good ones. BSN Syntha-6 is pretty good also. Train hard and eat right and remember it is harder to gain lean mass than to loose it.
          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Free radicals are simply open-ended chemicals. The problem with them is they can get into your cells, into the nucleus, and into the DNA and bind to it, making replication faulty. Antioxidants bind to free radicals, making them harmless.

But, like tank said, you cant get 'em all.

Fruits are an excellent source of antioxidants, and because they ARE fruit, your body recognizes the nutrients much better than in pill or other form.

This all according to Bio.
            "Usually when people think they are holding a lot of water, they are just holding a lot of fat." -Mr. Aries

Yellow Neuphoria! (Complete)
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1#post13021541
            -or-
            http://www.controlledlabsforum.com/s...ead.php?t=1780

Comment

Working...
            X