Losing fat everywhere but stomach?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing fat everywhere but stomach?

I started a strict workout routine and so far I have been getting the result I wanted...to an extent. Neck fat is almost gone, legs and arms have tighten up but my stomach looks pretty much the same. I use the ab crunch machine everyday at the gym and have seen some gains on that machine. But I have been told the muscles that I am creating are simply pushing the fat outwards making my appearance seem the same. Is their some truth to this, also what specific exercises could be used for tightening up the stomach region?

there is truth to that

you can not spot reduce bodyfat. if you could, we all would have 6 pack abs cos it would be that easy.. you need to lose bodyfat from the entire body for the abs to show

people typically store excess fat in there abdominals (bulging outward or to the side/love handles) or in the glutes/thighs - or a mixture of both (or everywhere if your that fat)

keep on working and make some SMART goals (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, time based) - once you reach your goals make newer/fresh ones to strive for so you are always challenging yourself toward improvements.

Comment

Just to share my exerience...

I lost 115 pounds between last May and this February. My stomach was the last to kick in. Don't get frustrated. And honestly, I've still got more fat there than other places (along with a lot of left over skin...the solution to that? I decided to build muscle to fill it up, which is starting to make a difference!).
      We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Genetics plays a part as well.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

It is true that most of the fat are in the stomach of the body.Loosing fat from a particular part of the body is pretty much tough. Have some patience.Do your regular exercise and maintain proper diet. You will definitely get the result. All the best.
          ----------------------------
          Weight Loss Products Containing Undeclared Compounds
          Weight Loss Tips

Comment

I agree. With me, it took forever to lose tummy fat. When it happened, it wasn't overnight, but it was such a relief and reward for how much I had worked that it was extremely gratifying. Just keep it up!!!
            We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Originally posted by CXTKRS1 View Post
              I started a strict workout routine and so far I have been getting the result I wanted...to an extent. Neck fat is almost gone, legs and arms have tighten up but my stomach looks pretty much the same. I use the ab crunch machine everyday at the gym and have seen some gains on that machine. But I have been told the muscles that I am creating are simply pushing the fat outwards making my appearance seem the same. Is their some truth to this, also what specific exercises could be used for tightening up the stomach region?
              If you want to learn how to lose weight and lose belly fat, you're in the right place.

Hello, this is Charles from All-About-Abs.com.

In 2008, I was fortunate to work with Maggie from the Biggest Loser, and it really added to my perspective on helping people to lose weight and get into shape.

Comment

Losing fat in a particular body part is quite steep. Have some patience.Do your regular exercise and maintain a proper diet. You will definitely get results. It is true that most of the fat on the abdomen of the body.

Comment

im also loosing fat but in my abs, its taking longer

Comment

Working...
                  X