Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Keep up the good work man, anything I can do to help just hit me up
    Just a fyi I tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full.

Comment

You're lookin like youre building some muscle there IMO. Yeah BG kicks. My second bottle i really noticed excellent gains. I love GG because it lasts forever. And im lovin my first week on it. Keep up the good work bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
        You're lookin like youre building some muscle there IMO. Yeah BG kicks. My second bottle i really noticed excellent gains. I love GG because it lasts forever. And im lovin my first week on it. Keep up the good work bro.
        Thanks for the support and GG is on the list for the next suppment buy

Comment

Solid log. Keep up the good work
          Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
            Solid log. Keep up the good work
            Thanks

Had a great workout today. Had no problems and a PR for deadlift. I have one last final tomorrow so I'm hitting the books again.

Comment

I've been feeling more sore than usual yesterday and today so I decreased volume by 1 set. Today was maxes for workout A so I didn't feel bad decreasing the volume plus a lot of HST'ers do the same thing.

I had amazing energy and focus today with nothing but BG and my normal amount of morning caffine. I don't know if it was just being happy from being done with finals and BG on top of that but either way I just felt like "the man" today. PR for power cleans at 80% of my bodyweight which for me is great If anyone out there is doing power cleans remember form is everything. When I focused on my form the bar flew up. Whem my form was lazy and more of a reverse curl getting to the rack position was hell. Also almost to 5xBW bench which is another one of my goals. So far so good progressive loading FTW.

Comment

Another great workout today. I finished all of my workout B 3x5 maxes today with no problems. I'm going to try to keep progressing for another 2 weeks than taking a much needed strategic deconditioning or in non-HST words break.

Weight this morning on an empty stomach was 126 on the dot making around a TRUE 5lb gain so far and I can still see some of my abs. When I started I was averaging 120 first thing in the morning so I feel like I'm doing well. I'm going to really crack down on my diet for the next two weeks.

Comment

Decent workout today. I was able to get through everything but I'm starting to feel a little burnt out. Dropping volume down to 1x5 or 2x5 depending on how I feel. I'm going to try to get some more sleep and see if it helps at all. On a good note my cleans are getting better

Picture update/final results coming in 2 weeks. Thanks again to anyone followig along.

Comment

Originally posted by Misterfrankiej View Post
                    Decent workout today. I was able to get through everything but I'm starting to feel a little burnt out. Dropping volume down to 1x5 or 2x5 depending on how I feel. I'm going to try to get some more sleep and see if it helps at all. On a good note my cleans are getting better

Picture update/final results coming in 2 weeks. Thanks again to anyone followig along.
                    Awesome bro. That's a nice 5 pound gain. Keep up the hard work. And trying to eat good and clean!

Cheat Meals on Saturday! =op
                    Last edited by conda; 05-11-2009, 08:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                      Awesome bro. That's a nice 5 pound gain. Keep up the hard work. And trying to eat good and clean!

Cheat Meals on Saturday! =op
                      Thanks man and I totally agree with cheat meals on Saturday

Today's workout was a lot better than Monday. I'm still progressing nicely on some exercises and others are getting a little slower. I'm going to grind it out through the end of this week and next. My joints are starting to take a beating even with the BG and OT combo. I can only imagine how much worse it would be without them. On a good note, I've had VERY little DOMS lately even with the increasing workout weight thanks to BG.

Comment

I'm feeling really burnt out today. Kinda like on a physical and mental plateau. Today's workout didn't go well at all. I got more sleep and upped calories but it hasn't helped. I've got one more week to go and instead of trying to keep adding weight I'm going to stay where I'm at and do Max-Stim.

Comment

Take a few days off to recoup.
                          laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

So, I've got a question for you - how long into taking BG did you notice changes that you think were due to that rather than your routine? I'm curious, as I'm starting my third week of BG now and would be interested in being able to compare. By the way, good job on your gains, and don't worry about the plateau - take a break to get your head back in the game and go for it!
                            We'll see how this goes...

Comment

I ran a 5k this weekend for an alzheimers fund raiser. I know I should've taken a break but it was for a good cause and it ended up being a lot of fun. This is my last workout week then I'm taking a week or so off. I'll be doing some moderate cardio while finishing up the 2 months of BG.
                              Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
                              So, I've got a question for you - how long into taking BG did you notice changes that you think were due to that rather than your routine? I'm curious, as I'm starting my third week of BG now and would be interested in being able to compare. By the way, good job on your gains, and don't worry about the plateau - take a break to get your head back in the game and go for it!
                              I had noticable effects after about 1-3 weeks. The energy and pumps is kinda hit or miss. One workout will be great and the next not so much. On the other hand I can't say enough about reduced DOMS. I've had workouts where I thought the next day I'd be in serious pain but I woke up with hardly any.

On physical body composition I looked and felt fuller after the same 1-3 weeks but it could all be placebo. Also you're doing great in your log, keep it up.

Workout update coming later today and picture updates coming Friday.

Comment

Great workout today. I'm feeling much better than last week. Instead of taking BG a hour preworkout I took it right before and I actually think the effects are better. I've got some very good pumps going on as I type this. For anyone out there using BG, experiment with timing and see if you see different results.

Even after the hilly 5k yesterday I had little DOMS BG is worth the money just for the recovery.

Comment

Working...
                                X