Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My HST + Blue Gene Log

Subbed . .

Update from yesterdays workout.

Everything went surprisingly well. I thought having such a messed up schedule would take its toll but I had no problems at all. My original plan was to decrease volume if needed but I knocked out 2x10 on everything. DOMS today is minimal at best

Quote Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    Good luck with your finals.
    Thanks I'm going to need it.

Today's workout honestly wasn't so great. I worked on my gf's car and my car last night and got to bed late. I just didn't get enough sleep and it showed in my workout. I'm going to rest up for the rest of today and tomorrow then finishing the 10s Sunday. I'll try to get updated pics by the end of next week.

Keep up the good work man, anything I can do to help just hit me up

Pu will even take your finals. That's how cool CL is.

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Thanks man you'll be the first person I ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Anaconda View Post
    Pu will even take your finals. That's how cool CL is.
    LOL I wish.

Yesterdays workout went absolutely fantastic. I had a sample of PW laying around and decided to use it. Yesterday was the last of the 10s so every excersie was a predetermined max. I got through everything with almost no problems. I only needed one spot on incline and it was on my last rep of the second set

I start the 5s today and should be back on my normal workout schedule from now on. I've got 2 finals Wednesday, 1 Thursday, and 1 more next Tuesday so I'm going to be a little busy but I'm planning on keeping everything updated.

Just finished my workout and it went great. I timed BG right to the hour and I got great shoulder and trap pumps today. I'm a little sad that the workout is over I feel like I got a whole lot left in me. I'll be done with my first bottle of BG tomorrow than it's on to number 2. I can't wait to see the results by the end of the second bottle.

Awesome man! You are going to love it. For the last week i added GG to my stack.. wow... the mix of WF/GM /BG/PW & OT... My arms & Chest & Legs get so damn pumped.. i couldnt make a fist ! lol

Awesome man! You are going to love it. For the last week i added GG to my stack.. wow... the mix of WF/GM /BG/PW & OT... My arms & Chest & Legs get so damn pumped.. i couldnt make a fist ! lol
    I'd love to run that stack if only I had the money.

2 finals down 2 to go. I just finished a great workout. Relieved a lot of the finals stress by moving some iron. One thing to note...I added 2.5 more pounds to my dips and repped out one more than the lighter weight last week Weight and pic update coming Friday. Back to the books international finance exam tomorrow

Weight and picture updates
    -125.5 this morning with just breakfast in me (2 eggs and 2 slices of toast)
    -Pics below

I see a small difference after about 1 month so I'm happy All lifts are still going up except power cleans. I hit kind of a sticking point but I'm 99% sure it's a form problem since all my other lifts are still going up. I'm going to try to take some measurements so it will be a little easier to track progress.

Still loving BG. I'm surprised it's still working like it did on day one.

Quote Originally Posted by pu12en12g View Post
    Just a fyi I tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full.

You're lookin like youre building some muscle there IMO. Yeah BG kicks. My second bottle i really noticed excellent gains. I love GG because it lasts forever. And im lovin my first week on it. Keep up the good work bro.

You're lookin like youre building some muscle there IMO. Yeah BG kicks. My second bottle i really noticed excellent gains. I love GG because it lasts forever. And im lovin my first week on it. Keep up the good work bro.
    Thanks for the support and GG is on the list for the next suppment buy

Solid log. Keep up the good work
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Quote Originally Posted by icetrauma View Post
    Solid log. Keep up the good work
    Thanks

Had a great workout today. Had no problems and a PR for deadlift. I have one last final tomorrow so I'm hitting the books again.

I've been feeling more sore than usual yesterday and today so I decreased volume by 1 set. Today was maxes for workout A so I didn't feel bad decreasing the volume plus a lot of HST'ers do the same thing.

I had amazing energy and focus today with nothing but BG and my normal amount of morning caffine. I don't know if it was just being happy from being done with finals and BG on top of that but either way I just felt like "the man" today. PR for power cleans at 80% of my bodyweight which for me is great If anyone out there is doing power cleans remember form is everything. When I focused on my form the bar flew up. Whem my form was lazy and more of a reverse curl getting to the rack position was hell. Also almost to 5xBW bench which is another one of my goals. So far so good progressive loading FTW.

Another great workout today. I finished all of my workout B 3x5 maxes today with no problems. I'm going to try to keep progressing for another 2 weeks than taking a much needed strategic deconditioning or in non-HST words break.

Weight this morning on an empty stomach was 126 on the dot making around a TRUE 5lb gain so far and I can still see some of my abs. When I started I was averaging 120 first thing in the morning so I feel like I'm doing well. I'm going to really crack down on my diet for the next two weeks.

Decent workout today. I was able to get through everything but I'm starting to feel a little burnt out. Dropping volume down to 1x5 or 2x5 depending on how I feel. I'm going to try to get some more sleep and see if it helps at all. On a good note my cleans are getting better

Picture update/final results coming in 2 weeks. Thanks again to anyone followig along.

Quote Originally Posted by Misterfrankiej View Post
    Decent workout today. I was able to get through everything but I'm starting to feel a little burnt out. Dropping volume down to 1x5 or 2x5 depending on how I feel. I'm going to try to get some more sleep and see if it helps at all. On a good note my cleans are getting better

Picture update/final results coming in 2 weeks. Thanks again to anyone followig along.
    Awesome bro. That's a nice 5 pound gain. Keep up the hard work. And trying to eat good and clean!

Cheat Meals on Saturday! =op
    Last edited by conda; 05-11-2009 at 08:51 PM.

Awesome bro. That's a nice 5 pound gain. Keep up the hard work. And trying to eat good and clean!

Cheat Meals on Saturday! =op
    Thanks man and I totally agree with cheat meals on Saturday

Today's workout was a lot better than Monday. I'm still progressing nicely on some exercises and others are getting a little slower. I'm going to grind it out through the end of this week and next. My joints are starting to take a beating even with the BG and OT combo. I can only imagine how much worse it would be without them. On a good note, I've had VERY little DOMS lately even with the increasing workout weight thanks to BG.

Thread Information