No announcement yet.

My HST + Blue Gene Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick morning update. I weighed in at 124 again with nothing in my stomach Here are two up to date pics. I don't see much of a difference but it's just more motivation to keep working hard. Post workout update coming later today.

Comment

Keep it up man!

Comment

Quick update. I ended up working out today instead of Friday. I thought the workout was going to go bad but it went surprisingly good. Squats went really well, I felt like I could've done a few more reps. All the effects of BG are still working in full. I'm looking forward to running the full 2 bottles.

Comment

No update today, sorry to anyone who is following. I've got finals coming up and work has been crazy. My workout schedule is pretty messed up but I plan to be back on track next week.

My plan is to workout Wed, Thurs, Sat then get back to normal on Monday.

Comment

Good luck with your finals.
            laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Subbed . .

Comment

Update from yesterdays workout.

Everything went surprisingly well. I thought having such a messed up schedule would take its toll but I had no problems at all. My original plan was to decrease volume if needed but I knocked out 2x10 on everything. DOMS today is minimal at best

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
                Good luck with your finals.
                Thanks I'm going to need it.

Comment

Today's workout honestly wasn't so great. I worked on my gf's car and my car last night and got to bed late. I just didn't get enough sleep and it showed in my workout. I'm going to rest up for the rest of today and tomorrow then finishing the 10s Sunday. I'll try to get updated pics by the end of next week.

Comment

Keep up the good work man, anything I can do to help just hit me up

Comment

Pu will even take your finals. That's how cool CL is.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                        Keep up the good work man, anything I can do to help just hit me up
                        Thanks man you'll be the first person I ask.

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                        Pu will even take your finals. That's how cool CL is.
                        LOL I wish.

Yesterdays workout went absolutely fantastic. I had a sample of PW laying around and decided to use it. Yesterday was the last of the 10s so every excersie was a predetermined max. I got through everything with almost no problems. I only needed one spot on incline and it was on my last rep of the second set

I start the 5s today and should be back on my normal workout schedule from now on. I've got 2 finals Wednesday, 1 Thursday, and 1 more next Tuesday so I'm going to be a little busy but I'm planning on keeping everything updated.

Comment

Just finished my workout and it went great. I timed BG right to the hour and I got great shoulder and trap pumps today. I'm a little sad that the workout is over I feel like I got a whole lot left in me. I'll be done with my first bottle of BG tomorrow than it's on to number 2. I can't wait to see the results by the end of the second bottle.

Comment

Awesome man! You are going to love it. For the last week i added GG to my stack.. wow... the mix of WF/GM /BG/PW & OT... My arms & Chest & Legs get so damn pumped.. i couldnt make a fist ! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                              Awesome man! You are going to love it. For the last week i added GG to my stack.. wow... the mix of WF/GM /BG/PW & OT... My arms & Chest & Legs get so damn pumped.. i couldnt make a fist ! lol
                              I'd love to run that stack if only I had the money.

2 finals down 2 to go. I just finished a great workout. Relieved a lot of the finals stress by moving some iron. One thing to note...I added 2.5 more pounds to my dips and repped out one more than the lighter weight last week Weight and pic update coming Friday. Back to the books international finance exam tomorrow

Comment

Weight and picture updates
                                -125.5 this morning with just breakfast in me (2 eggs and 2 slices of toast)
                                -Pics below

I see a small difference after about 1 month so I'm happy All lifts are still going up except power cleans. I hit kind of a sticking point but I'm 99% sure it's a form problem since all my other lifts are still going up. I'm going to try to take some measurements so it will be a little easier to track progress.

Still loving BG. I'm surprised it's still working like it did on day one.

Comment

Working...
                                X