WF gives me the shiiivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WF gives me the shiiivers?

Just recieved and tried out my WF and PW today and all I can say is wow. WF is at least equivalent to SP250, and completely blows No Shotgun out of the water(shotgun have me very minimal pumps, very dissapointed), and PW helps so much. I was so suprised on how damn good this stuff tastes! I could drink WF all day, it tastes just like real lemonade! Same with lemonade PW, just a little bit of an awkward aftertaste but nothing bad at all.

Now 10-15 minutes after taking 2 scoops of WF I noticed intense shivers. I was cold at times and would just sporatically shiver. Anyone else experience this because I've never heard of anyone else having this same side effect. And anyone know what its from exactly, or is it just the increase in NO?

All in all though these products are amazing! CL is my new favorite company!
    Last edited by TheCosby; 03-27-2009, 07:00 PM.

How were the shivers? Were they accompanied with felling cold, or just shaking?

Comment

I started feeling colder and then would just shiver like every 3-5 minutes for no reason and was like wtf. Weird, really weird. At least I know its working!

Comment

Truth... it's some POTENT stuff

Comment

That happens to me a little bit in the time between when I take WF and when I actually start working out, so usually on my way to the gym. Once I start lifting, it usually calms down.
          We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaBrass01 View Post
            That happens to me a little bit in the time between when I take WF and when I actually start working out, so usually on my way to the gym. Once I start lifting, it usually calms down.
            Yeah once I started working out it went away just in the short time after taking it I just felt cold and was shivering and that actually made me happy because I knew it was working. I hope the shivers keep coming.

Comment

I get chills on high dose stims, not WF though. Perhaps you are sensitive to the stims in it?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
                I get chills on high dose stims, not WF though. Perhaps you are sensitive to the stims in it?
                The chills are pretty scarce now after consuming WF multiple times. I'm usually quite tolerant to caffeine/stims, but WF was more intense then any other nitric oxide product I've taken before.

Comment

Working...
                X