Stack Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stack Question

Hey guys. Quick Question. I go to the gym first thing in the morning, and as such, I need some help on when to take some of my supps:

Currently taking WF pre workout, PW intra workout

I have a bottle of Blue Up on the way to me, not stim free

In the process of ordering GG and GM(currently taking another brand of creatine).

Other supps:

syntha 6 preworkout
    Max gxl twice daily
    CLA 3 pills morning/3 pills night
    Max n-fuze morning (liquid multi)

My main question is, since I workout basically as soon as I get up, and I understand that I should not take WF and BU together, should I take the BU after my morning workout? In addition, if I add Reduction to the stack, when would I take it? Thanks in advance for the help

Originally posted by sgresham View Post
    Hey guys. Quick Question. I go to the gym first thing in the morning, and as such, I need some help on when to take some of my supps:

Currently taking WF pre workout, PW intra workout

I have a bottle of Blue Up on the way to me, not stim free

In the process of ordering GG and GM(currently taking another brand of creatine).

Other supps:

syntha 6 preworkout
    Max gxl twice daily
    CLA 3 pills morning/3 pills night
    Max n-fuze morning (liquid multi)

My main question is, since I workout basically as soon as I get up, and I understand that I should not take WF and BU together, should I take the BU after my morning workout? In addition, if I add Reduction to the stack, when would I take it? Thanks in advance for the help
    In short, you have too many supplements... at least at the moment. Since White FLOOD is meant for pre workout and you don't want to be 'overly stimmed' by taking Blue UP with it, I recommend that you cycle from White FLOOD to Blue UP. The alternative to this is to take Blue UP midday, but you'll have to time it a few hours away from Green MAGnitude. But I think you should cycle Blue UP & White FLOOD.

Do Blue UP for 30 days, then jump onto the white FLOOD. You'll get more bang for your buck and not be as heavy on the stimulants.

For REDuction, I would take 2 pills with breakfast and 2 PM pills before bed. Since you already have preworkout products, there's no need to dose REDuction around your workout.

Comment

Thanks for the help! That makes alot of sense. If I use BU pre, should I go with green bulge instead for creatine? Also, how long of a cycle should I be going for, 8 weeks?

Comment

Thanks for the help! That makes alot of sense. If I use BU pre, should I go with green bulge instead for creatine? Also, how long of a cycle should I be going for, 8 weeks?
        30-60 days...

I would opt for Green BULGE yes. This is because Yohimbine (Blue Up) and Tyrosine (GM) don't go well together...

Comment

Alright, thanks so much for the help!

Comment

Alright, thanks so much for the help!
            Let us know how it goes! We're always seeking feedback

Comment

I definitely will.

Comment

To update:

I received the BU, and I have been taking it for 3 days now. I do not have a problem with the yohimbe, but I think I like the having the ability to useWF preworkout as well so I ordered a bottle of BU stimm free, along with GG and GM. I also now have red-uction.

So should I:

-take bu as soon as I work out

-Combine WF and GM to drink reworkout
                -Combine PW and GG to drink during

-Take reduction after workout with breakfast?

Thanks again guys.

Comment

To update:

I received the BU, and I have been taking it for 3 days now. I do not have a problem with the yohimbe, but I think I like the having the ability to useWF preworkout as well so I ordered a bottle of BU stimm free, along with GG and GM. I also now have red-uction.

So should I:

-take bu as soon as I work out

-Combine WF and GM to drink reworkout
                  -Combine PW and GG to drink during

-Take reduction after workout with breakfast?

Thanks again guys.
                  Which version of Blue UP is actually being used in the above scenario ? If it's the stim-free, that looks pretty good. Be SURE to stay hydrated all day.

As far as GlycerGROW, just scoop and chase it (each scoop). You can chase it with MAGnitude.
                  Last edited by pu12en12g; 03-29-2009, 12:27 AM.

Comment

The latter scenario mentioned is with the stim free BU. I'm glad I may be on the right track with this stack. I will let you guys know how it goes!

Comment

The latter scenario mentioned is with the stim free BU. I'm glad I may be on the right track with this stack. I will let you guys know how it goes!

Comment

Working...
                      X