Adding REDuction to my stack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding REDuction to my stack

Hey cl, I just have a quick question about adding REDuction to my stack of products. Currently im using wf and pw, along with my general whey protein. My goal is to gain muscle and also lose fat. I'm currently at 208 pounds and have plenty of extra body fat to shed. Just wondering, can I gain muscle and lose fat at the same time? The weight i'm at currently isnt what i'm worried about because i'd be fine with staying the same weight but, will adding REDuction help me lose the fat I have while gaining muscle?

I'm currently around 22% bf according to a height/weight bf calculator, which isn't accurate I believe.

Any advice is needed thanks.

Originally posted by mebinger View Post
    Hey cl, I just have a quick question about adding REDuction to my stack of products. Currently im using wf and pw, along with my general whey protein. My goal is to gain muscle and also lose fat.
    First, choose one of the above and detail your nutrition and training. Then, our team would be glad to help

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
      First, choose one of the above and detail your nutrition and training. Then, our team would be glad to help

I'm leaning more to gaining muscle now. My nutrition is I would say around 2,600 calories a day, usually ~200g protein. Meals consist of veggies, chicken breast, and I usually have a post workout shake.

My lifting schedule is as follows:
      Monday, tuesday, - lift with cardio, wednesday- just cardio, thursday friday lift with cardio, saturday- just cardio, sunday - off.

Like I said, I already have a tub of wf, and a tub of pw, but once those run out looking into gm.

Much appreciated, thanks.
      Last edited by mebinger; 03-22-2009, 09:22 PM.

Comment

If your looking to gain I wouldn't add in the REDuction now. Go with Blue Gene instead.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
          If your looking to gain I wouldn't add in the REDuction now. Go with Blue Gene instead.
          blue gene and reduction pm for the win. add in reduction am when you want to cut hard
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole