• JT's CLA Review

New Stack:

GM
    PW
    Now CLA-3 caps a day
    Dymatize Elite
    Now ADAM
    Now Fish Oil-6 caps a day

I'm still looking for a fat loss 'magic pill'. I know that doesn't exist, but experimentation keeps things interesting for me. CLA also states that it promotes lean mass and my next 4 week work out will be based on building muscle.

This workout will focus on the big 3, Bench, Squats, Deadlifts and my 3 problem areas...chest, biceps, triceps. I will be doing 3 sets of 5 reps at as heavy a weight as I can handle.

Today's workout looked like this:

Flat Bench
    Squats
    Incline Bench
    Deadlifts
    Decline Bench
    Seated Rows
    Abs

I have added PW to my stack and during this first workout I felt 'The Tingle'...it was a weird experience. I also noticed that I sweat a bunch, so I hope that is an effect of the PW. I will be taking 1 CLA cap with each meal and will run a 30 day cycle to see how this effects me.

I won't be writing in this log daily, like my RAG2 log, but it will come with 'after' pictures...to see 'before' pics, check out my RAG2 log.
    Last edited by JThompson; 10-30-2006, 10:53 AM.

Originally posted by JThompson

New Stack:

GM
    PW
    Now CLA-3 caps a day
    Dymatize Elite
    Now ADAM
    Now Fish Oil-6 caps a day

I'm still looking for a fat loss 'magic pill'. I know that doesn't exist, but experimentation keeps things interesting for me. CLA also states that it promotes lean mass and my next 4 week work out will be based on building muscle.

This workout will focus on the big 3, Bench, Squats, Deadlifts and my 3 problem areas...chest, biceps, triceps. I will be doing 3 sets of 5 reps at as heavy a weight as I can handle.

Today's workout looked like this:

Flat Bench
    Squats
    Incline Bench
    Deadlifts
    Decline Bench
    Seated Rows
    Abs

I have added PW to my stack and during this first workout I felt 'The Tingle'...it was a weird experience. I also noticed that I sweat a bunch, so I hope that is an effect of the PW. I will be taking 1 CLA cap with each meal and will run a 30 day cycle to see how this effects me.

I won't be writing in this log daily, like my RAG2 log, but it will come with 'after' pictures...to see 'before' pics, check out my RAG2 log.
    So? Whatever happened with this????

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
    Purple Wraath
    Green Magnitude
    Orange Triad
    White Flood
    Blue Up
    100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
    US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment