White Flood Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White Flood Review

Got my tub of white flood in yesterday and used it today for my back & biceps workout. I have to say, it met all my expectations.

Taste- 10/10
    I hear many things about how bad the taste is for white flood. I was slightly hesitant on drinking it, but after the first sip I was in love. The taste is dead on for lemonade, and it's delicious.

Mixability- 10/10
    Mixed perfectly in my sports bottle. There were no leftover pieces at the bottom and I only needed to shake it once.

Energy- 9/10
    Had tons of energy during my workout. Also received a great pump from the wf.

If you're taking white flood, be prepared to sweat! By the end of my hour workout my whole shirt was drenched with sweat.

Can't wait for monday's workout to drink it again.

Looking forward to finish this tub so I can buy another tub and a tub of green mag.

I'm currently stacking pw with wf, wf preworkout and pw intra.

And if anyone could give me a little feedback on drinking wf intra workout with pw too? I've heard of people drinking half a scoop of wf pre, and then mixing their other scoop with their pw for intra workout. Does this work well? Any feedback would be great thanks.
    Last edited by mebinger; 03-20-2009, 06:58 PM.

I would say try it and see if it works for you. Everyone is different. Thanks for posting a review! Glad your loving it.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
    X