Two Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Questions

Ok so I'm finally ordering my WF and PW next week. My question is if I should take any PW pre-workout, since CL says to consuming it pre/intra/post, but I will be taking WF pre-workout so I'm just curious if I should just stick with WF pre then drink my PW intra/post.
    Another question: I recently came upon a test study that claims Xtend is more effective than whey protein! So that made me curious if any of you guys converted from Xtend to PW and how that worked out. Thanks.

I would take WF 45 mins nefore workout and then starting taking PW 10 mins before intro workout and finish it mid workout. Ive seen good results from this
    Showing off is the fools idea of glory.

Comment

Originally posted by mikie791 View Post
      I would take WF 45 mins nefore workout and then starting taking PW 10 mins before intro workout and finish it mid workout. Ive seen good results from this
      Good advice.

What I used to do is mix 2 scoops PW in 1.5 litre bottle water. Take 500ml of that and add WF and GM that I'll drink 30-45min before workout. I then drink the rest of the PW during the workout.
      kane@controlledlabs.com
      Sponsored Controlled Labs Athlete
      Looks for the ads, coming soon!
      www.controlledlabs.com
      www.controlledlabsforum.com

Comment

Alright sweet thanks cant wait for that WF and PW next week!

Comment

Working...
        X