Vpx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vpx

You guys think its safe for a 17 year old to take NO Shotgun/Synthesize? I picked up a ton of samples from the Arnold this year and I really want to give them a go. I'll be 18 in May if that has anything to do with it.

Thanks in advance guys

I took a tub of NO Shotgun before last year when I was 17. It's just a N.O. booster with some redline in it. It should be perfectly fine for you unless you have some ailment such as a heart condition. The profile of NO Shotgun is impressive, but I thought the pumps were weak. "Exotic Fruit" was the flavor I had, and it was probably named that because it had a taste so foul and not of this Earth that it could only be decribed as something "Exotic"... The 20gs of Protein in it are a plus though and after consuming this product for a while the taste becomes "aquired". Sp250 gave me an immense amount of energy and pumps, hopefully WF will be better then sp250 when I get my tub next week!

Comment

Ok. So this stack (Shotgun/Synthesize) should be good. So whats the reason for putting 18 and above on the back?

WF is great stuff from what I hear. SP250 is great also, however I would prob go with WF if I had a choice.

And thanks for the post

Comment

No problem man. And I assume it the 18 year old or above warning is in regard to the redline NO Shotgun contains since redline is a fat burner. I didn't have a great experience with NO Shotgun but I hear of plenty of people who love it so give it a shot. Personally out of NO Shotgun, Xplode, and SP 250 I've seen the most pump and energy from SP, so WF hopefully should take SPs place for me. Give it a go, I do like that Shotgun has 20gs of protein though.

Comment

I agree about the protein in it thats pretty good. I'm giving them a shot cuz I got a ton of samples. If it turns out good then I might buy this stack in the future... who knows.

Comment

First day trying the stack. I didnt feel much from the shotgun tbh. Right now the synthesize is feeling decent. First time taking NO supps so I guess its decent... did this happen to anyone taking this for the first time or taking any NO supp for the first time?

EDIT: You think that I can take it with GM/GB if I take them later in the day?
            Last edited by Mar91; 03-24-2009, 09:29 AM.

Comment

First time I took a NO supplement it was sp250...that stuff is whack! I was so pumped and the whole time I was on it I had endless energy and made good gains. First time trying NO Shotgun I felt a very slight increase in energy. Basically, if I was tired it would make me slightly more awake. In my opinon Shotgun's energy/pump is no where near sp250s. So yes, first time taking Shotgun I didn't feel anything either...or the second...or after the entire tub was gone. If you got samples keep taking them and see if you respond to them eventually, I didn't but everyones different.

Comment

Working...
              X