Animal + CL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animal + CL

Hey everybody. I'm looking to change up my stack (have a thread in the main CL forum about a CL only possibility) after my current cycle. I have had a lot of success for lean gains using Animal Cuts and Animal Stak together. I would like to use this along with White Flood/Green Mag/Purple Wrath.

My question would be about when to take what. I work out really early in the morning, before work. I would, of course, take WF pre, as soon as I get up. I would then get dressed and use the GM. PW would be for during. My question would be whether to use Cuts pre (with WF) as Universal suggests, or as I've used other stims in combination with WF, which would be after my workout, with protein. I'd take the second cuts with lunch, and the Stak with dinner.

Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated!
    We'll see how this goes...

No thoughts??? I've actually had some, so I'll add them and see if anyone wants to chime in. I looked at the directions for GM and see that it can be taken pre- or post-workout, and I think with my schedule, it would be better after. So, I was thinking wake up, White Flood, get dressed, head to gym, mix up Purple Wrath for during the workout. Finish up, mix the Green Mag, and drink on the way home. Get home and have some protein, a little breakfast, Animal Cuts, multi-vitamin, and fish oil. Then take the second Cuts pack before lunch. Take second half of multi-vitamin and fish oil along with Animal Stak before dinner.
    We'll see how this goes...

Comment

Take your gm with your wf, pre-workout. Everything else sounds good.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
      X