Need help with stack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with stack!

What’s up everyone! I’m new here and I was wondering if I can get you guys advice on what CL supplements I should get . I’m about to begin a program called P90x+ and I was wondering what stacks would benefit me the most, in the past I have taken EAS Whey Protein and Muscletech products such as leukic hardcore, Creakic Hardcore, and Hydroxycut hardcore. I’m kind of a supplement noob and so I don’t really know what I should get. I was thinking of getting:

White Flood
    REDuction
    Purple Wrath
    Orange TRIad
    White Blood
    Green bulge
    Golden finish
    Glycer Glow
    Optimum 100% Whey Protein

I don’t if I’m over doing it or not or if it’s even safe taking all this stuff at once lol so please let me know what I should add or take out of my stack.
    Last edited by Equalizer117; 03-13-2009, 02:48 PM.

i would use either reduction or white flood -- it depends on your goal. if your loking to cut fat use reduction, if you just wanna get jacked up before a workout use white flood.

OT is a great multi -- an essential
    PW is awesome for intra workout
    white blood is great before (killer gains) its ok before a workout (muscle pumps)
    green bulge is good creatine, as is green magnitude
    golden finish is tasty post workout protein (an essential)
    glycergrow is an interesting product -- should help with gains/recovery and get you cut up more (shed water i think - its a slight diruetic? if you play NCAA sport it is banned by them so take that into consideration)
    and ON whey is a good deal for all around protein shakes (first thing in the am, pre workout, and other times when you need a quick fix)

Comment

Is it okay to get take both RED and WF?
      Anyways I decided on what stack to go with.
      OT
      PW
      GB
      GM
      GG
      WF
      RED
      ON Whey

I have a couple of Questions
      - I was wondering on how to take cycle through these supplements, I usually wake up around 6:30 and start doing Gym/P90x+ around 7:00
      - I know GB and GM are the same thing but is it okay to take GM before working out and GB after my workout.
      - On non workout days I do cardio, Can I take GB and WF on those days?
      - Is it okay to mix GM and WF together? if so how many oz of water should it take? and can I also down GG with it?
      Last edited by Equalizer117; 03-14-2009, 11:12 PM.

Comment

IMO the best stack is.

Blue Gene
        White Blood
        Green Mag
        OT

And throw some PW if you like.

You don't need GB plus GM. Either one works great.
        But Green Mag will last you about 3 months!

Comment

Nice I think I will replace GB with WB and take that at night, because I’m already taking WF pre workout. I was also wondering kind of off topic on CL supplements, but how much protein I should take, I weight around 195 and I'm 6'0.

Comment

I probably wouldn't go with all that for P90X

If / when you start hitting the gym, that's when I'd consider some of what you listed.

Comment

P90X has funny commericial movies ... I remember watching one once and feeling like I was being ripped off just by viewing their advertisement..

ps: why do 8 minute abs when you can do 6 minute abs?!

Comment

lol yeah that’s what I thought of it first when I saw the commercial, but I have had good results using the program, its great for losing weight and cutting, but overall it’s pretty hard to gain muscle mass using the program, therefore the gym is better. I used to hit the gym and I noticed a lot of the muscle mass I packed on and the strength I built I lost when I tried P90x out. I plan on going to the gym and doing some of the P90x stuff like ab ripper and some of their daily routines and mix it with the gym.
                Last edited by Equalizer117; 03-15-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Good Idea with mixing it. You gotta pump the real Iron to get some real mass.

Plus hitting the real gym you will get much more benefit from CL products as well.

Protein wise... for you i'd say eat 3 solid meals ( healthy as possible), and in between eat healthy fats, like almonds, cashews. And a couple protein drinks during the day if possible. And drink plenty of Water.!

Comment

what kind of exercises do you do in the gym?

Comment

Hopefully not these!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhZ2fYQj6IM

Comment

lmao^^
                        Umm idk it all depends on the day I'll go 3 times a week so for example: Monday would be Tri/Biceps, Wednesday would be Shoulders/chest, and Friday would be Legs/Back idk something like that, I haven’t really put a workout schedule together so some things might change.
                        Last edited by Equalizer117; 03-16-2009, 01:49 AM.

Comment

I like doing Mon. chest/tris Wed. Shoulders/legs Fri. Back/Biceps

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                            I like doing Mon. chest/tris Wed. Shoulders/legs Fri. Back/Biceps
                            How's that been working out for yah?

Comment

biceps/triceps = waste of time . only good if your goal is to be mr olympia and/or your feel you need 28 inch arms . in reality your working such a small part of the bodies muscle i wouldnt even consider it a workout.

I also feel the legs should have their own day if your going to split like that. the majority of your muscle mass is in the lower body, so take advantage of that...

you can use all the supplements in the world, but if your training and nutrition isn't there, your results will be held in check with that.

I've personally found the best success by incorporating intense full body workouts , which a shifting focus on certain bodyparts. one day I blast the hammies, the next the delts, the next the chest, the next the quads, and so on ...all while including the entire body within the workout. a simple way to do that is to start with oly lifts, but they are advanced and unless you have a year + of training you shouldnt try them ... the full body workout is very intense and causes a ton of soreness, but its got results written all over it. Theres not a day in life you only use your bis/tris to get by, so why train like that ? You use your entire body day in day out, train it like you use it.

(fyi: if you couldnt tell; I hate isolation exercises. my program goals = effectiveness + efficiency)

Comment

Working...
                              X