GM Vs Other Forms Of Creatine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM Vs Other Forms Of Creatine

Ok, so whats the deal with Magnesium Creatine Chelate and how is it significantly better then my mono, and how does the combination of creatines hold up against normal mono/dicreatine malate? I'm just curious because i see an abundance of creatine formulas put out by companies that boast that their product contains numerous forms of creatine, or say that their formula works in a way that makes it superior to other forms.

I used to take CEE before I realized I was duped into believing it was superior, when in actually i found research that said the ethyl ester lesses the effect of the creatine. I've heard good things of dicreatine malate, and have heard reports of some users perfering it over mono. I'm taking mono right now and I'm curious how GM makes my monohydrate inferior. This is a chance for you guys to talk about how great GM is! Thanks!

Here you go http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=872913 Try green mag or bulge you wont be dissapointed i swithched from mono, and iv never looked back. CL products for me, are an assurance of quality, thats why i wont use anything else. The only evidence i need was the strength and weight gains i got from using them. Hope that link helps somewhat.

Alex

Comment

Thanks for the link dude. I'm buying PW and WF this week or the next. I think I'll run these with mono for now and possibly next cycle if I feel daring I'll pick up GM. The only probably I have is that there is no real proof I've seen that says this stuff is superior to mono. Hell, there is barely any info on the internet about Magnesium Creatine Chelate. Is it the combo of the creatine and the taurine that makes this stuff work though? I've taken taurine pre workout when I was also taking CEE and liked it but the bulk powder tasted like shit and then clumped. The price isn't bad for GM though, it just feels wrong to depart with mono without any real proof I can see that this stuff is better. If you say it works for you better then mono though I believe you. I guess because it's a blend of substances instead of just mono? The upside of mono is that it is so damn cheap though.

Comment

Your welcome. Sounds like a plan, your going to see great results out of that stack anyway. Make sure you have the purple wraath really cold, it tastes so much better. Dracoy even freezes his then melts it a little to make a slushy, there is even a video on youtube of how he does it lol. Very true there is no proof, the taurine just helps NO production and blood flow is my understanding. It works becuase;

"Creatine magnesium chelate in theory is supposed to allow the creatine molecule to be absorbed into the muscle via the ligand-gated cation channel. Normally, creatine enters the cell via a sodium-dependent transporter and if this new pathway is more efficient because it only allows cations through then creatine magnesium chelate could quite possibly be a more effective ergogenic aide. Unfortunately, it has been found that there is no evidence showing that creatine magnesium chelate enhances physical performance with respect to creatine monohydrate, thus the secondary transport pathway is not more efficient but still works nonetheless"

Lol that's fair enough and im the same way im very synical and i wont part with my cash over anything im not conviced over specially in the world of propitairy blends, and non FDA supported claims. You do have a point though, it is cheap and it definatly works.

Comment

there are some actual studies showing that it works and works well, cee does not have studies like that.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Yeah thanks guys. Depending on how much cash I have will determine if I'm gonna run GM after my cycle with PW and WF. I've taken bulk creatine most of the time besides the few instances where I took some cellmass so it would be interesting to try a creatine matrix like this. If I'm rolling in the $ I'll pick up some of this and if I don't like it I'll still continue to take it just maybe add in some mono to the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCosby View Post
              Ok, so whats the deal with Magnesium Creatine Chelate and how is it significantly better then my mono, and how does the combination of creatines hold up against normal mono/dicreatine malate?
              It includes both 2CM and MCC, and much more (as you probably noticed)

There are other good formulas on the market, but none of them can TOUCH MAGnitude as far as bang-for-buck.

Comment

IMO the only creatine i liked besides GM, was Neovar. I think those are the best two on the market. But i left NeoVar for GM .

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
                  It includes both 2CM and MCC, and much more (as you probably noticed)

There are other good formulas on the market, but none of them can TOUCH MAGnitude as far as bang-for-buck.
                  so your saying green bulge is a rip off?!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                    so your saying green bulge is a rip off?!

Comment

Working...
                    X