Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Blue Gene

Hey Guys,
    Im just about to turn 21 and have been using Green Mag, White Flood, and Purple Wrath, Animal Pak, ON Whey and Gatorade PWO for the past 8 weeks and have seen noticeable gains but I am now looking for a little more. What do you guys think about adding Blue Gene to my stack? Are there any side effects (hair, achne etc.). How would this compare to adding Glycergrow or even just a better PWO shake like Golden Finish? Thanks guys. Looking for all your opinions.

The only effects i know of are Bigger Muscles.

Comment

Originally posted by sandaddiction View Post
      Hey Guys,
      Im just about to turn 21 and have been using Green Mag, White Flood, and Purple Wrath, Animal Pak, ON Whey and Gatorade PWO for the past 8 weeks and have seen noticeable gains but I am now looking for a little more. What do you guys think about adding Blue Gene to my stack? Are there any side effects (hair, achne etc.). How would this compare to adding Glycergrow or even just a better PWO shake like Golden Finish? Thanks guys. Looking for all your opinions.
      Sounds like a good plan. How is your diet and training? And protein consumption? I think Golden FinisH or Blue GENE would be good in your case, but I want to make sure everything else is good in the way of training and diet.

Comment

Blue Gene would be the best option out of those, its so underrated, its not even funny. you will love it
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I eat ON 100% whey post workout with some gatorade powder and ON casein at night. I primarily stay away from all sugars and fats but sometimes treat my self. I eat a lot of oats, and chicken but sometime it is hard between school and work to eat 6 meals a day.

Comment

Make sure to eat the healthy fats.. it's important for building muscle.

You can get that from Almonds & Cashews. Which would be easy to take with you while on the go. And for the record.. i have blue gene in my stack. It rocks. I'll never train without it.
            Last edited by conda; 03-10-2009, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Thanks...I actually do have little packets of almonds I take with me, can you recommend some other good snacks.

Comment

Walnuts, Almonds and Cashews & non to low fat cheese(sticks if u can find them) are the easiest for on the go. But when not on the go here's a little list. A scoop of Natr Peanut Butter does wonders for a Protein Drink also.

Healthy Fats–

* Monounsaturated fat: olive oil, canola oil, peanut oil, avocados, most nuts
                * Polyunsaturated fat: vegetables oils like corn oil, soy oil, sunflower oil
                * Omega-3 fatty acids: flaxseeds, flax oil, walnuts, and cold-water fish like salmon and herring
                Last edited by conda; 03-10-2009, 02:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                  Make sure to eat the healthy fats.. it's important for building muscle.

You can get that from Almonds & Cashews. Which would be easy to take with you while on the go. And for the record.. i have blue gene in my stack. It rocks. I'll never train without it.
                  yeah nuts are very good, but make sure the fats stay within your macros still.

Out Now:
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by sandaddiction View Post
                    Thanks...I actually do have little packets of almonds I take with me, can you recommend some other good snacks.
                    anything natural --- think of what a hunter/gather would of eaten way back in the day...

nuts berries meats, etc... not chips, waffle fries, oatmeal pies ....

eating healthy doesnt require a PhD, it requires dedication... its hard to order the fish and veggies with h2o when your home boy got the 98oz sirloin (75oz of which is pure fat/grease) with gravy fries wings and a 60oz moutain dew...

Comment

Thanks for all the help guys...Im just starting to cycle off WF Tabs for a few weeks and I am replacing it with GG until than. Should I wait to take Blue Gene tell I can stack it with WF again, or just start up once my shipment comes?

Comment

BG goes great with ALL CL Products. Pop the cap and go get buff brother!

Comment

Originally posted by Anaconda View Post
                          BG goes great with ALL CL Products. Pop the cap and go get buff brother!

haha, sure does. our goal is to make it our best seller

Out Now:
                          Purple Psyko
                          Gold Feast
                          Blue Gene
                          Blue Growth
                          REDuction AM/PM Shots
                          Orange TRIad
                          White Flood (5 Flavors)
                          Black Hole