Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you call this exercise?

Heylo awsome people!

I often find myself performing this exercise in the gym, and I know quite a few people perform it too. I just know them as "Rockys" just wondering if they have an actual name :P

(Sorry if posted this in wrong thread wasnt sure)

Thanks!

Kam
    "I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldnt."

I believe it's called a Dragon Flag. Crazy stuff!!
    Last edited by bull.dogz; 02-12-2009, 03:02 PM.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

That is an awsome name! glad i asked.

Thankyou ^^

Kam
      "I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldnt."

Comment

I would prolly just call them straight leg raises

Comment

It's shown in the new Muscle and Fitness.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I have always seen them called "dragon flags"
            Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Im going to start calling them "Dragons" :P cant go wrong!

Rockys works equally as good

Comment

i like rockies the most..

Comment

But Bruce Lee was known for doing them first so could they be anything but some kind of Dragon
                  Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

Originally posted by Obeast View Post
                    But Bruce Lee was known for doing them first so could they be anything but some kind of Dragon
                    Bingo!! They're called Dragon Flags, he's also the cover of M&F and they go through his abs routine.

Comment

Working...
                    X