Can I mix GM...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I mix GM...

a while before my 30mins PWO? Let me explain my situation. I leave my house around 7:15am, get to school around 7:30. First class starts 7:55 and I take my Green Mag around 8:15, my weight lifting class (starts 8:41) is after this class obviously... well I have trouble mixing it up during class, ya know I got the teacher and others looking at me pouring my scoop into my bottle to mix it. I already told a few kids its the "Green Devil" just to mess with them, but later on I told them what it actually was but they are still lost, LOL...

Anyways basically what I'm saying is can I just mix it up when I get to school (7:30-7:45am), or easier, before I leave my house (7:00-7:15)? I will still drink it at 8:15am and I start hitting the weights around 8:45am.

Thanks guys

Yep, it's fine.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Alright awsome! I'll still get the same results right?

Comment

Ya, you will still see same results.

It is funny when people look at you when you start mixing varieties of powders and popping pills in class. I have popped so many of them that people have begun to think I was on the meds. Still funny as always.
        sigpic

Comment

Lol yep. I was taking GM yesterday morning at 8:15 and I was planning to start swelling by 8:45... turned out my Weight Lifting Teacher wasnt in school. I so infuriated!

So i'll start mixing it before I leave for school, bring it to first period and down it at 8:15.

Well thanks again guys

Comment

So can I do the same thing with White Flood?

Comment

Originally posted by Mar91 View Post
              So can I do the same thing with White Flood?
              You can mix GM and WF together (use plenty of water)

Comment

Oh awsome! Ok, you think 20-32oz would be good, too much or too little?

EDIT: So since I'll mix it i'll take both at 8:15am, start workout by 8:45am. This is still fine right?
                Last edited by Mar91; 02-05-2009, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mar91 View Post
                  Oh awsome! Ok, you think 20-32oz would be good, too much or too little?

EDIT: So since I'll mix it i'll take both at 8:15am, start workout by 8:45am. This is still fine right?
                  Sounds perfect, I'd use 32oz water MINIMUM

Comment

ok thanks for the quick info PU

Comment

Working...
                    X