Green Magnitude Q's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Magnitude Q's

I just finished my cycle of BSN CELLMASS... Bought the stuff a while ago before doing research and just finished the tub. It lasted 20 days for $40 ! I liked the gains but not the cost with all the fillers so I bought a big tub of GREEN MAGNITUDE for only $30! I am so excited to start this stuff from everything I've heard! But on to the questions....

1.I just took my last serving of cellmass tonight and want to start Green Mag. tommorrow. Should this be fine? I dont know whether to wait till after my big weekend or start now since Creatine is already in my body

2.And I used to take 2 servings a day of CM, one post workout and another 6-8 hours later. Would two servings be ok with GM and what do you recomend?

3.And last but not least, I know drinking has a negative effect on bodybuilding but ive got a big weekend coming up and want to drink(while still drinking water) will this nullify the effects of GM?

I use 2 scoops of GM.. it rocks. It should be fine to take in the morning. As for the drinking..... i dont drink, so someone else will have to answer that one!

Comment

2 scoops at once or 1 pre,1 post?? Im only 119lbs so I dont think i need 2 at once

Comment

Try one 30 min pre. Give it some time.. and if you think you can handle 2 try 2 pre with 12 ounces of water.

Comment

Sounds good! Thanks for the help!

Comment

Sure Np.. !

Comment

Originally posted by fallingup321 View Post
              I just finished my cycle of BSN CELLMASS... Bought the stuff a while ago before doing research and just finished the tub. It lasted 20 days for $40 ! I liked the gains but not the cost with all the fillers so I bought a big tub of GREEN MAGNITUDE for only $30! I am so excited to start this stuff from everything I've heard! But on to the questions....

1.I just took my last serving of cellmass tonight and want to start Green Mag. tommorrow. Should this be fine? I dont know whether to wait till after my big weekend or start now since Creatine is already in my body

2.And I used to take 2 servings a day of CM, one post workout and another 6-8 hours later. Would two servings be ok with GM and what do you recomend?

3.And last but not least, I know drinking has a negative effect on bodybuilding but ive got a big weekend coming up and want to drink(while still drinking water) will this nullify the effects of GM?
              1) yes, that is fine

2) all you need is one serving of GM pre (a container will last you 80 days )

3) that is fine, just dont go overboard

welcome to the revolution my friend
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I appreciate the speedy replys! Im glad I picked this because it tastes great and you at CL really take customer service to heart! Im actually a brazillian Jiu-Jitsu fighter and as soon as I turn 18 Ill be fighting full contact MMA. Maybe we could work out a sponsorship!

Keep It Real!

Comment

I find 1scoop of GM, 2scoop of WF and a few scoops of GG on the tongue while drinking GM/WF in a 10oz cup 30mins before workout is the BOMB u seriously pump it!!
                  Current Stack:
                  CL-GM,WF,GG,PW,OT, ON 100% Whey

BB.com Bodyspace

Comment

Originally posted by fallingup321 View Post
                    I appreciate the speedy replys! Im glad I picked this because it tastes great and you at CL really take customer service to heart! Im actually a brazillian Jiu-Jitsu fighter and as soon as I turn 18 Ill be fighting full contact MMA. Maybe we could work out a sponsorship!

Keep It Real!
                    thanks for the kind words. we do take customer service very seriously. not only does it help the customer but it helps us learn what things we should change and improve upon
                    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                    Purple Psyko
                    Gold Feast
                    Blue Gene
                    Blue Growth
                    REDuction AM/PM Shots
                    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                    Orange TRIad
                    White Flood (5 Flavors)
                    Black Hole