Stallone @ 62

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pu12en12g View Post
    He's on legally prescribed human growth hormone and most likely legally prescribed HRT
    Beat me to it.

There's no way a guy his age could look like that without the help of medical science. He's rich enough that he doesn't have to meet Bubba in the back room of some gym and buy illegial stuff. He probably has a team of doctors hired by the movie producers that help him with HRT/TRT. Needless to say, even on HRT it's hard to get into the shape he's in. He still has to train

Comment

Sorry to ask this but what is HRT & TRT ?

^^

Kam
      "I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldnt."

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
        He still has to train

Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by Kamm View Post
          Sorry to ask this but what is HRT & TRT ?

^^

Kam
          "Hormone/Testosterone Replacement Therapy"

It's when older guys are prescribed medication (hormonal treatment, usually testosterone) by their doctors to keep them youthful and vigorous.

Comment

check out defrancos pops

Comment

when did he get those tats?

Comment

Yes hes on HRT. He did get caught in Australia with a buttload of hGH. Later he said in an interview that he wouldnt be surprised to be able to by testosterone and hGH OTC in 5-10yrs.

Comment

somewhat off topic, but connected to the discussion of roids:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=4105353

Romero, suspended for the first 50 games of the 2009 season, says he tested positive for steroids last August because a supplement he was taking, 6-OXO Extreme, did not specify it included androstenedione, a banned substance.

Comment

Working...
                  X