• Stallone @ 62

Insane

Comment

He's lookin pretty damn good.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Damn, you go grandpa!!
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

very impressive
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Fantastic

Stallone is a beast

Comment

Stallone is my hero.... after Timbahwolf of course :P

Dont know if you guys saw this but... its worth a watch!

Im sure this is when he was 60 - 61 <----

Inspires me everytime i watch it.

P's Kam
              "I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldnt."

Comment

cool vid. i need to buy a trampoline so i can do med ball throws !

Comment

The throws and the band clean and presses are great ideas that I have never seen.
                  Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

So is he really on steriods? I heard and read about him being caught in Australia with hGH

Comment

i would say more than likely..

but than again, hes really rich and could spend 6 hours a day training...so who knows?!

Comment

I don't think hes on roids, Theres another video of him talking about his own supplament line called "instone" saying he tests each product and if hes satisfied it gets produced.

Looking at how he trained in the rocky films previously even if it was just a few minutes of footage of him training for a fight, you cant fake the stuff he did.

I dont think he looks like hes on roids either, although im not the most educated in the subject. Hope hes not =]

Kam
                        "I do it because I can, I can because I want to, I want to because you said I couldnt."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamm View Post
                          I don't think hes on roids, Theres another video of him talking about his own supplament line called "instone" saying he tests each product and if hes satisfied it gets produced.

Looking at how he trained in the rocky films previously even if it was just a few minutes of footage of him training for a fight, you cant fake the stuff he did.

I dont think he looks like hes on roids either, although im not the most educated in the subject. Hope hes not =]

Kam

you dont have to fake the stuff to be on steroids.. some of the worlds best athletes do the stuff he does (and more) on roids.. and the fact he personally experiments with his own supplement line may speak to his previous experimentation with supplements, when steroids where rather unknown and legal... if you consider his early years physique with what he has now, i would wager he used steroids at some point in his life.. and if he didn't, kudos to him, and if he did, i'm not sure anyone really cares cause he is an old movie star not a baseball player.

in his light, im not sure his potential steroid use matters at all -- sure, it sends bad signals to youth, but we as a culture are way beyond all that (rent conan the barbian) ... i believe the public only really cares when athletes that are too be in "fair competition" use steroids as a performance enhancer.. if someone like stallone juiced up to get bigger to play rocky in the 7th movie, i dont think many people would care or even notice til afterward when they begin analyzing the social impact of rocky being 5'8" and 225 with 24" biceps and 6% bodyfat and how that effects little boys (and girls) watching the movies over and over and over..

It's not like hollywood does piss tests...

Comment

I see what your saying, I didnt mean it in a bad way I soppose my view of steroids is kinda twisted asuming its the easy way out.

What i meant by him faking it is, some of the exercises he demonstrates are extremely tough and inspiring to watch. I agree with what your saying though, within competition it should be frowned upon.

Still safe to say Sly is pure inspiration towards hard work

Kam

Comment

He's on legally prescribed human growth hormone and most likely legally prescribed HRT

Comment

Working...
                              X