Valentine's Day thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valentine's Day thread

Ok, post up your ideas. We can all benefit!

I'm thinking an Edible Arrangement, Spa package gift card, and a handmade card for the personal touch.

A new range and some cooking lessons
    Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
      A new range and some cooking lessons
      new range ROVER?!?!?!

Damn bro, I'll cook you up some filet minon everyday if you buy me one of those.

Comment

This thread is giving me hives.
        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

lots of sex for a week or two or three. i might even make her some steak and wine (mainly for me, but i just say its for her) after one of the particular sessions.

i think on actual valentines day im going to be at my girlfriends sister house for the weekend -- so prolly not much sex that weekend -- her grandmother is having her 90something birthday (kegs everywhere) and were spending the weekend back with her family (mainly her pregnant sister, husband and 3 little kids -- always great times)

my girl and I didnt exhcnage xmas gifts either really.. we ended up spending 800$ on a new TV a couple weeks later and kind of said that was our xmas gift.. and i believe sometime here we may buy a nice tv stand for it, and claim it has a valentines gift or something... but i view that as more an excuse to spend money and buy something .. like i dont need protein powder 99% of the time, but ill buy 20lbs if its on sale, and claim i wont die of obesity when im 30 so its a good investment in my future (etc)

im not big into singling out a day to do special things for someone you love.. its pretty fucked up if you ask me. if your religious, you should be religous year round not just on sundays. if you love your life and spouse, you should show them year round now just valentines day or xmas or there birthday
          ..same goes for weddings/getting proposed.. if you need it big and fancy and all, it's prolly cos your lacking somewhere *which i say is more important* in your life

my girls sisters family doesnt celebrate xmas, and i think it is the coolest thing ever.. they;ll save tons and tons of money not having to buy 4 kids gifts each year, and the kids dont know any better, their kids. you give em a slinkie and theyll play for hours... its only when you give them 800$ worth of toys and say merry christmas blah blahb albh that they expect that every year. and lets be honest, no one wants a spoiled kid. their very spiritual, just dont celebrate the gift giving/fake religious aspects of the christmas.

..dont even get me started on christmas lights..they really bother me

/end rant on society

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows View Post
            new range ROVER?!?!?!

Damn bro, I'll cook you up some filet minon everyday if you buy me one of those.
            She got a new Pilot last Feb. when someone totalled the Expedition. Change it rib-eyes and ya gotta deal
            Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

She got a new Pilot last Feb. when someone totalled the Expedition. Change it rib-eyes and ya gotta deal
              u love the gas guzzlerss

" i hope youve got a big trunk cos im gonna put my bike in it "

Comment

where should i put the grill ?

Comment

Working...
                X