Mp3 Players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mp3 Players?

Mine finally died on me. I am shopping for a replacement. What do you guys use and would you recommend it for somebody else. I had a samsung and it has been stone cold reliable. I had it for like 5 years and it steady took all the abuse I could throw at it. Just when I have been shopping I can get a 80 gig ipod or zune for about the same price as an 8 gig samsung. I just want something that is easy for my non-techie ass to use and is reliable.
    Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

I have an ipod shuffle and nano and I love them both. Easy to work to.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

i hate the ipod

i got one a good while ago, like 5yrs.. still works and all, but i hated it from day 1.. it made me transform all my music files from windows media playable (what ive always used and still use) into itunes format so that I could never play them in windows media again. i was pretty POed about it, and it still runs with me to this dya.

I just found out recently (was going through old stuff @ my parents house, found a warranty slip for it) that the price i paid for my 2gb ipod can now get a 120gb ipod.. which is insane.

I had a dell DJ before that, and even though it broke like 5 times before the final out of warranty /free repair phase, i loved it

Comment

Yeah I heard the worse things about ipods is itunes. That is what I ended up getting though. A guy at work had some 3rd gen 8 gig nanos for 50 bucks sealed in the package. They had just "fallen off the delivery truck". I figure if I really hate it I can just get something different and I'm only out $50. That is what I liked about my other player is that you just plugged it in and windows recognized it as a portable drive and you just dragged and dropped you music files into it.
        Dont ask for a light load, Ask for a strong back,and also some huge biceps while your asking.

Comment

i am obsessed with my microsoft zune - 120gb

so like everything else you can download and load the music on it, but if you use Zune software, you can pay 15 bucks a month for UNLIMITED downloads to your player (and every month you keep 10 songs permanetly so if you ever cancel the monthly fee you still keep those songs - its a pretty sweet deal IMO

the screen is huge and colorful as well:-)

Comment

bit torrent -- free a month for unlimited downloads of pretty much everything you could ever want (music, movies, even PC programs/video games, etc.)

Unlike most other pee to peer DL things, torrents let you see the files your DLing, so you know if they are all mp3, mp4, avi, etc. rather than just hoping that its not a virus masked by a song/movie name

i use it for everything.. ive almost got 2 TB of external hard drive filled with music/movies/tv shows. havent had cable for a good 2-3 years, but i still see all the good stuff... heck, you can even DL football games a few hours after they occur usually lol

Comment

Working...
            X