No announcement yet.

bring sexy back ..ya ..red acid gen2 log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

still no internet(nov 14th it gets hooked up )
    its been a full week since i updated on here
    since my time online is very limited i sually just jump on bb.com to update
    but either way my review of the last week

my cardio has been walkin and running with my dog (puppy) - sometimes i do this 4 times in one day so its quite bit compared to the 25 mins a day i was doing post lifting - also moved to the city and stop driving so i pretty much walk every where

my diet - has been pretty "on" considering what i was tryin to do
    keeping carbs below 100 grams a day only eating them 2 meals a day
    while eating lots of protien and healthy fat

btw la totilla (sic?) company has a great wrap with only 5 grams of carbs and 14 grams of fiber per wrap

lifts last workout since i am on the 5x5 kinda covers it
    squat 150/170/190/230x3 190x8
    bench 115/135/155/195x3 155*8
    row 115/135/155/195x3 155*8
    i really find the med. day my 5x5 to be harder, i think the 40 lbs jump on bench is a little much for my cns to adjust to
    it seems like i have a much easier time when i only have to go from 175 to 195 and not all the way from 155

effects - the only solid evedence i have so far that RA gen 2 is working is my jeans , since i am a guy and only wear 2 diff pairs of jeans i notice when they fiot differently and my fav pair is starting to fall off me
    last night on the walk to the theater i kept having to pull them up , when i bought them 3 months ago i could hardly get into them
    and mostly in this last week or so they havent been staying up

i also noticed a diff in the mirror
    Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

ok so i am still with out internet
      which is rediculous , the cable guy hook evertything up but the modem is in my roommates room and he hasnt brought his comp to our new place yet so i have searched to find a signal but everything around me is secured by password
      so untill he brings his comp and router i got nothing

what you should know about this week
      5x5- bench failed at 195
      mil press failed at 120
      squat still going at 230
      row still going at 195

i can see a huge diff in my waist line since i started , i can seem to find my measureing tape in any of my packed boxes though so i am left to wonder where i am at

i noticed a side effect - it would seem that my bm's are much softer and more errgent (i cant spell sorry)
      its nothing major , but i can def seem to see a correlation from the time i take red acid to the time i need to bring the cleveland browns to the superbowl

as soon as i get internet i will get this back on track

Comment

for complete log see it on bb.com
        i wanted to bring over my review though
        thank you tank, pu and josh
        final review
        normally i just stick with the facts but this time i didnt get my starting stats (stupid me ) so i will just talk about my expriences with red acid gen 2
        postives- i def can see a difference in my face , chest , arms , delts
        no jitterness
        alot of people commented on me getting thinner and i do feel like i have more defination in my upper body , i also def lost weight it looks like around 5-8 lbs
        as i now weigh 175 but i did not lose any size on my arms they stayed at 14.5 cold
        negitives ra gen 2 seemed to make me my poop softer , usually 20 mins
        i got a weird feeling in my side sometimes after taking it
        i lost very little around my waist holding at 34.5 inchs at the belly button right now
        i think i made two mistakes - one not starting carb cycling earlier
        just this week i started a simialir format to what halluyah recommnds in his famous thread
        also lifting 3 times i week , i think might be too little for cutting at this point for me

overall i think it is a good product even more so if you are lookin for a non-stim fat burner as i never felt that out of control jitters i get with alot of burners
        i think i will use ra again if i need to cut further but next time i would def stack it with seasmin and maybe tta

Comment

does it make ya sweat? i just grabbed a bottle this week

Comment

Originally posted by adoniscomplex
            for complete log see it on bb.com
            i wanted to bring over my review though
            thank you tank, pu and josh
            final review
            normally i just stick with the facts but this time i didnt get my starting stats (stupid me ) so i will just talk about my expriences with red acid gen 2
            postives- i def can see a difference in my face , chest , arms , delts
            no jitterness
            alot of people commented on me getting thinner and i do feel like i have more defination in my upper body , i also def lost weight it looks like around 5-8 lbs
            as i now weigh 175 but i did not lose any size on my arms they stayed at 14.5 cold
            negitives ra gen 2 seemed to make me my poop softer , usually 20 mins
            i got a weird feeling in my side sometimes after taking it
            i lost very little around my waist holding at 34.5 inchs at the belly button right now
            i think i made two mistakes - one not starting carb cycling earlier
            just this week i started a simialir format to what halluyah recommnds in his famous thread
            also lifting 3 times i week , i think might be too little for cutting at this point for me

overall i think it is a good product even more so if you are lookin for a non-stim fat burner as i never felt that out of control jitters i get with alot of burners
            i think i will use ra again if i need to cut further but next time i would def stack it with seasmin and maybe tta
            Thanks for the final review

Comment

bring sexy back ya red acid gen2 log

I made a little more digging into the problem, although I havent yet experienced another hiccup. or, there was, but a different kind - power outage

Anyways, heres my ifconfig on normal operation:
              eth0 is GREEN and eth1 is RED
              Code:

Comment

Working...
              X