Green MAGnitude question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green MAGnitude question...

So im about 80% done with my 1.83 LB of Green MAGnitude and just wanted to say that i love the stuff! First time taking a creatine and love the taste.

Well my friend was over and told me i shouldnt get another tub because its not Creatine Monohydrate its MCC.

I tried to get some info but all i found was stuff like MONO VS CEE.. nothing on MCC Magnesium Creatine Chelate.

Can someone help me out? I didnt like that i didnt have anything to say other then " it taste good" lol.. thanks guys.

Originally posted by Gummbee25 View Post
    So im about 80% done with my 1.83 LB of Green MAGnitude and just wanted to say that i love the stuff! First time taking a creatine and love the taste.

Well my friend was over and told me i shouldnt get another tub because its not Creatine Monohydrate its MCC.

I tried to get some info but all i found was stuff like MONO VS CEE.. nothing on MCC Magnesium Creatine Chelate.

Can someone help me out? I didnt like that i didnt have anything to say other then " it taste good" lol.. thanks guys.
    First of all it's much more than a creatine product. As far as the creatine blend it's primarily Dicreatine Malate, but also includes MCC. Check out the write-up for more info (below the supplement facts). http://www.controlledlabs.com/product_desc.php?id=49

Comment

You will find that there are a bunch of different types of creatine on the market. The mono your friend is talking about is the oldest type and uses sugars as its transport into the muscle cells. The types of creatine in GM use different doors to get into the cells. Therefore decreasing the amount of simple sugars and calories. Look at all the blends with mono in it. You will notice an insanely large amount of dextrose. Some of these are Cell-tech and Phospagen. In other words, there is more than one way to skin a cat.
      Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

mono is a fine creatine, but green mag uses some newer version that are great as well and dont cause bloating. there is no reason not to continue to use it if its working for you and you enjoy it
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

do you notice/feel results compared to earlier when you did not use it/

Comment

Working...
          X