Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USP Labs Prime

Has anyone ever tried it?

I've used it.. it's decent. Guna give Blue Gene a shot next.

Comment

jack3d

Has anyone tried jack3d ??

would you mind to give a comparision between jack3d , white flood & superpump250 ??

Comment

Originally posted by deepak View Post

would you mind to give a comparision between jack3d , white flood & superpump250 ??
        Cant loose with WF. Solid stuff. And you get tons of servings. My buddy tried jack3d, and had horrible crashing issues with it.

Comment

Ive heard the same about Jack3d. Ive been told it gives great energy and pumps but the crash isnt worth it. Honestly, the only NO product that has worked for me has been WF. And when I say work, I dont mean I just got energy. Almost all NO products will give you energy but alot wont give you pumps. I got great pumps and energy yet no crashes. If you havent, try it! And another good thing about it; you get more servings per container than most products
          "Greater love hath no man, than to lay down his life for a friend" John 15:13
          CFD

Comment

To me, jack3d is like N.O. Xplode. It was awesome the first two weeks I took it. Then, my body started building a tolerance to it and it got where it did nothing but make me crash. They put WAY too much caffeine in both of those products. By the time you quickly build a tolerance, you are using max dose and going through the product so quickly, so get ready to shell out some serious dough. All the caffeine I had to consume damn near made my heart explode. Not a great pump anymore, just jitters.

SuperPump 250 is a great product. I had success with it. I looked huge while I consumed it, but hours later and the next day it looked like my gains had disappeared. The pump and focus was pretty good. Many people also experience uncontrollable liquid chits with it. I have witnessed a few people drop their weights in the middle of their workout and sprint to the bathroom holding the seat of their pants. I always wondered why some of them brought a change of clothes with them until I found out they were taking SuperDump 250.

I take White Flood on workout days (M,W,F) and White Blood on non-workout days (T,H,Sat,Sun). My experience has been that WF is a better pump and provides more focus and energy without all the crazy jitters and heart rythym issues. I don't crash either. Whether you need any help or not, your significant other will be glad you are taking WF/WB.

If you notice with CL products, you get more servings for less $ and the quality of their products are night and day better. You aren't paying for 10 pages of ads in each magazine and for celebrity endorsments.

My two cents.
            Current Stack: White Flood, Con-Cret, GlycerGrow, Xtend, X-Factor, OxiOmega fish oil, AST Multi Pro 32X, Milk Thistle, Dymatize Elite protein.

Comment

Working...
            X