• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MBS Reviews White Flood Tabs

MBS Presents:

White Fld Tabs!

Link to my log!

After a long, bumpy ride, my WF tabs have come to an end. With 40 servings per container, you definitely would be getting your money's worth by buying this product. Like most CL products, you are getting a lot of product for your money, which is great because it means less frequent supplement orders.

Before my White Flood tabs log, I never recommended White Flood. I liked the energy from it, never got a pump from it, and HATED the taste. When the tabs came out, I was intrigued, and Controlled Labs was cool enough to approach me with the idea of logging the product.

The downside is that I work at Wal-mart and I was going to school. I thought I would have more time to work out and log, but my "part time job" has been in the 40-48 hour range due to the holidays...

My log was definitely not up to par...but I promise you, you shouldn't let that reflect on my thoughts of the product. A poor log does not make for a poor product. You can see from the updates and feedback that I did give that I really enjoyed the product.

Things I noticed with White Flood tabs:

-Increased energy.
    -Greatly increased pump.
    -Strength increases on some lifts.
    -Mood ehancement.
    -Good endurance considering my work load.
    -Pumps that lasted long after taking the product.

-Unbearable cardio sessions if done after taking White Flood. (the pump in my legs was too intense and I couldn't run much at all.)
    -A few days where the energy didn't give me much of a kick.

It is important to note that I had much greater benefit from this product on days I drank more water. The product was less effective on days where my water intake was lower.

I also spent a few days taking this product during/before work. These days I noticed increased mood, increased pump and vascularity while building bikes (lol).

I also noticed some increased libido at times.

Overall I would give this product an 8/10. The biggest complaint I have is that the tabs are big and that you have to down 8 of them.

I would purchase this product, would recommend it to anyone who likes the powder, and would recommend it to anyone who thought the energy was good but the pumps were lacking from the powder.

I believe that Controlled Labs has put out another quality supplement, and considering that samples are available, I see no reason to not give this one a try.

Originally posted by MBSowards View Post
    MBS Presents:

White Fld Tabs!

Link to my log!

After a long, bumpy ride, my WF tabs have come to an end. With 40 servings per container, you definitely would be getting your money's worth by buying this product. Like most CL products, you are getting a lot of product for your money, which is great because it means less frequent supplement orders.

Before my White Flood tabs log, I never recommended White Flood. I liked the energy from it, never got a pump from it, and HATED the taste. When the tabs came out, I was intrigued, and Controlled Labs was cool enough to approach me with the idea of logging the product.

The downside is that I work at Wal-mart and I was going to school. I thought I would have more time to work out and log, but my "part time job" has been in the 40-48 hour range due to the holidays...

My log was definitely not up to par...but I promise you, you shouldn't let that reflect on my thoughts of the product. A poor log does not make for a poor product. You can see from the updates and feedback that I did give that I really enjoyed the product.

-Increased energy.
    -Greatly increased pump.
    -Strength increases on some lifts.
    -Mood ehancement.
    -Good endurance considering my work load.
    -Pumps that lasted long after taking the product.

-Unbearable cardio sessions if done after taking White Flood. (the pump in my legs was too intense and I couldn't run much at all.)
    -A few days where the energy didn't give me much of a kick.

It is important to note that I had much greater benefit from this product on days I drank more water. The product was less effective on days where my water intake was lower.

I also spent a few days taking this product during/before work. These days I noticed increased mood, increased pump and vascularity while building bikes (lol).

I also noticed some increased libido at times.

Overall I would give this product an 8/10. The biggest complaint I have is that the tabs are big and that you have to down 8 of them.

I would purchase this product, would recommend it to anyone who likes the powder, and would recommend it to anyone who thought the energy was good but the pumps were lacking from the powder.

I believe that Controlled Labs has put out another quality supplement, and considering that samples are available, I see no reason to not give this one a try.
    Nice !

Comment

awesome and thanks for your honest feedback
      REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
      Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
      Purple Psyko
      Gold Feast
      Blue Gene
      Blue Growth
      REDuction AM/PM Shots
      REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)