Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how has the economy affected you?

are you buying less or the same?

if buying less, what are you cutting back on?
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Definitely buying less. I buy what I have to......food and gas. Christmas is tough, nothing is really on sale that my son wants. Stupid video games are $50....crazy. Whatever happened to playing outside?
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

tough times don't last, tough people do.

I can't say I notice the economy, I just got my first job making over 1K a month a year or so ago.. and since I'm still ins chool (with tuition paid for) thats alot of money;..

I'm terrified when I graduate in May and have to start paying my 50K in loans back.. it almost makes me want to stay in school just to avoid it.. but hopefully I can score a good job

Comment

Slowed down on the supp. purchases but that is about all. I do love the $1.40 gal. gas.
        Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

It hasn't really affected me directly to the point where I am increasing or decreasing my spending. The high gas prices were affecting me more

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
            tough times don't last, tough people do.

I can't say I notice the economy, I just got my first job making over 1K a month a year or so ago.. and since I'm still ins chool (with tuition paid for) thats alot of money;..

I'm terrified when I graduate in May and have to start paying my 50K in loans back.. it almost makes me want to stay in school just to avoid it.. but hopefully I can score a good job
            how many years will you be paying it back?
            REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
            Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
            Purple Psyko
            Gold Feast
            Blue Gene
            Blue Growth
            REDuction AM/PM Shots
            REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
            Orange TRIad
            White Flood (5 Flavors)
            Black Hole
            Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
            Green Bulge
            White Blood 2
            Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
            Blue Up
            Blue Up (Stim-Free)
            GlycerGrow (Elements line)
            CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
            Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs View Post
              how many years will you be paying it back?
              prolly forever.. haha

i dont know, depends where i work once i finish and how much I make. if i get a good job pulling some serious dough I wanna pay it back ASAP.. if not ill have to lull it out awhile .

or maybe ill win alot of money too and get to pay it off ?haha

i was kind of considering getting a phd just so i could become a professor, i believe they get great hook ups on repaying loans because they work in academia..

ive got about 20K sitting in my ING account getting decent interest.. I had like 12k in a diff bank account from my parents/first job and just got ahold of it.. i told my mom whats up after realizing it was getting like .02% interest --- I took it from 4$ for half a year up to near 40$ a month !! I was worried my car was gonna die on me, but so far so good, just needed a 200$ cooling system repair a couple months ago. i'll prolly take a big sum of that savings and pay off my loans once i get my first real payment post-graduation.. right now I only pay a small portions interest every couple months

but yeah, Im worried I wont find a job easy, but at the same time, I'm pretty sure I am the bomb at what I do, and should be able to get a job easy.. i just need an opportunity and i will run with it.

Sometimes I wish I would of gotten a grad externship coaching football.. I'd really love to get into that in the future and turn into a pete carroll type figure.. or jim tressel.. they inspire me

but that didnt pay as good, so I teach weight training for beginners .. maybe ill be one of the few/the first to go from a strength/conditioning position into head coach ... live big/dream big

Comment

Economy has been a MF'r.

I've seen my 401k lose about 40% of its value, and our stock price has dropped about $20. But thats why I'm dumping more and more into it now, so when it rebounds I'm buying a lambo
                A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

It's starting to hit me hard, but strictly via family and friends. Why not me ? Because I started cutting back years ago... around 2001-2002 or so (that's where the oats came from).

Comment

The high gas prices hit me hard. I'm getting along pretty good right now.

Comment

yea at tiimes like thiss sometimes u cant afford anything not even purple wrath

so then just basic bcaa glutamine protein vitamins fish oils cla
                      and thats it i wish i had the money for the tasty creations of GM and WF but nope guess not sigh beta alanine and l arginine pre/wo i guess maybe save up for winstrol or something sighzzz lets just stick with that for now anywayss moeny is hard to earn hard to make =(

Comment

Working...
                      X