Wrestler; 122 pds; 5'6; CL Wraath or Flood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wrestler; 122 pds; 5'6; CL Wraath or Flood

Hey guys. I'm 16 and need to stay at my weight class at least for a little bit - but I really want to tone my muscles and make them more distinct and get those "veins" haha. Which product do you think would suit me better, Flood or Wraath. The energy associated with flood appeals to me because it's always hard to get myself to the gym (will be going 3X a week, taking product beforehand), but i know wraath is more for "lean build." All the help you can give is appreciated, thanks~

Originally posted by davematthewsxvi View Post
    Hey guys. I'm 16 and need to stay at my weight class at least for a little bit - but I really want to tone my muscles and make them more distinct and get those "veins" haha. Which product do you think would suit me better, Flood or Wraath. The energy associated with flood appeals to me because it's always hard to get myself to the gym (will be going 3X a week, taking product beforehand), but i know wraath is more for "lean build." All the help you can give is appreciated, thanks~
    1) Once you are 18, see #2

2) WRAATH, hands down

Comment

As a former wrestler and knowing how important endurance is, WRAATH is your only option.

Comment

As a Wrestler myself too...

Both are awesome product.

White Flood gives the Energy you need to go crazy on your opponent.

But Purple Wraath still wins, wrestling is an endurance sport.

Comment

ok OP i know you want results and hate it oh im too young for dis shiet yea i hated it too bak then but

i suggest you just use creatine monohydrate vitamins omega369 and eat alot of clean food thats it man your high on test its like free steroids at 16 lolol

Comment

Working...
          X