How to take CL products plus others

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to take CL products plus others

I eat breakfast around 8:30am and go to the gym around noon.I take the following CL products-WF,GM,PW&WB.I also take Six Star whey protein and Hydroxycut Hardcore liquid caps.My question is after breakfast in which order should I take all the products pre/post work out for best results?

Originally posted by Deezer View Post
    I eat breakfast around 8:30am and go to the gym around noon.I take the following CL products-WF,GM,PW&WB.I also take Six Star whey protein and Hydroxycut Hardcore liquid caps.My question is after breakfast in which order should I take all the products pre/post work out for best results?
    From what I know...

GM & WF 30 min pre-workout
    PW during workout
    Whey Protein after workout
    WB before bed (protein isn't a bad option here either, especially casien)

Not sure about the hydroxycut hardcore caps...

Comment

take hydroxycut as recommend.. prolly 8-15 caps a day at some underdosed/overpriced serving
      (when finsihed, never buy again, use good cutting agents when need be)

use all others as recommend on bottle as well..

green mag/green bulge pre (or post) workout is good.

PW pre, intra, post workout (I utilize mine mainly intra, but if I had lots of $ i'd drink it allot)

whey protein constant throughout day -- get some whey + oats (carbs) postworkout -- golden finish is a great postworkout protein powder that provides this (and more)

white blood before bed is what i prefer, it could also be taken pre workout (though not recommend if using white flood as well)

for the hydroxycut, if its a split dose i would take 1 as soon as you get up.. like have it beside your bed with 16-25oz water and down em both ASAP in the morning

than take another serving preworkout, like 30minutes before green mag (n ote: dont do this if using white flood/other stims preworkout)

If i were you, i'd orolly use the hydroxcy cut up, and when its done take a week or so off of caffeine/stimulants and than start using white flood preworkout

Comment

I don't think $65.00 for two bottles of 120 liquid gel caps is that bad,is there any other fat burner you would recomend?Since I started taking white flood I've stop taking the hydroxycut.I didn't know if they would cancel each other out.
        Last edited by Deezer; 12-11-2008, 05:32 PM.

Comment

they wont cancel each other out -- theyll actually build on each other, as there both stimulants (which is not recommended unless you want to put alot of strain on your heart ... the less caffeine the better i feel)

red acid works good as a fat burner.. bulk caffeine is good too, thats the main ingredient in most fat burner products.. ergopharms AMP is good stuff, used it a couple times..

fat burners are fine n dandy, but it really comes down to your diet and training as how they work. if your diet and training is off, the best fat burners wont get that good results. but if your diets tight and training is intense, you can get the results w/o fat burners even..

People rely on supplements too much, and forget what really matters -- good food and hard work

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
            fat burners are fine n dandy, but it really comes down to your diet and training as how they work. if your diet and training is off, the best fat burners wont get that good results. but if your diets tight and training is intense, you can get the results w/o fat burners even..

People rely on supplements too much, and forget what really matters -- good food and hard work
            That right there hits the nail on the head. And the sad part is we all know it is true but want to really on supps to do the majority of the work. Well said
            jd.
            Do or do not. There is no try!

Comment

my dieting isn't bad,acualy I knocked out junk food completely out of my diet last month,sodas,cut down on carbs,not eating after 8,drinking tons of water,watching calories,and watching my sodium & sugar intake.I've lost 12lbs-15lbs and i had a light workout routine that only lasted 30min at max.I was also using the hydroxycut hardcore to help cut my appetite and help burn the the fat off while I was doing all those things.
              My biggiest problem is cardio,I'm aculy a smoker who is trying to quit,thats wy I've been avoiding cardio.I know it's a bad habbit and doing my best to phase it out so I can take my workout to the next level.

Comment

not eating after 8 = bad, you should strive to eat every 2-3 hours, it will keep your metabolism ramping and prevent overeating/junk food -- the protein shake below is ideal before bed, cos casein is slower absorbed. add in peanut butter and milk to slow it down even more.. some hardcore bodybuilders (idiots) wake up in the middle of the night for protein which is crazy! I make an amino acid shake, and if i wake up to piss or something ill down it , if not i just down it in the morning --- becauuuse water 1st thing in the morning is extremely important.. your sleeping for like 8hours or so (hopefully) with no food, no water.. dehydration/starvation... you'd never go that long during the day, so why would you do it to your body overnight...

invest in some peptide 2.0 and make pre-bed protein shakes. and eat low carb/low starch foods late at night... heck, i even eat high carb stuff late at night sometimes.. i dont eat carbs much so I dont fret when I do..and when I do, its usually something healthy and natural (fruits/veggies)

keep working on quitting smoking. hang anti-smoking posters around your house. print out pictures of a smokers lung and hang it beside your bed, tv, computer monitor, put it in your wallet, everywhere. the more you see the stimulis that SHOULD scare the shit out of you (think dieing at age 50 not 80) the more likely you are to quit

wear a tight r ubber band around your wrist...or 5.. everytime you have an urge to smoke, pull all the rubber bands real far from the skin, and release, maybe a couple of times.

worst case scenario, buy some nicorette (i got free samples when i was quitting, still have a few) or the patch... they even make a pill that devoids the nicotine reward pathway in the brain so you don't feel any rush/euphoria from it, thereby negating the physiological addiction...than you just have the behavioral addiction from the act of smoking and any cognitive addiction from the thought of smoking

I personally hate cardio too, this is why Im focused on my diet and training.. i spent all fall doing tons and tons of high intensity cardio -- think sprints, max 60yards, sometimes with 100+ pds resistence

jumpinh jacks and jump rope are the bomb too. you can superset them within any weight workout to make it alot more intense and keep your body burning more calories

I don't recommend counting calories/any other nutrients. it cant be fun or enjoyable (??) just buy only healthy food and your good. when i get cheat foods from the grocery store, its like a bottle of diet gingerale, soft pretzels, organic bbq chips, nachos n salsa, etc.. shoot, i even eat pizza alot, but its homemade, with whet crust, like 2 pds of veggies n peppers on it, and maybe some chicken! not pizza hut or some gross greasy crap

I try really hard to eat 1 apple, 1 orange, and 1 bannana a day. in the summer, i add in 1-3 handful of blueberries. the main roadblock for me with that is how much stuff costs sometimes when it gets out of season (blueberries are like 4$ for 1 serving right now !!)

Avoiding cardio will only make it harder when you eventually begin cardio (which should be now, or asap)

last thing: eat lots of fiber. buy fiber powder for days when your on the go and need to get it that way. add it into a protein shake and your good. just dont go from 5g a day to 35g a day.. slowly increase it til your steady at a good value ... it has many many health benefits, and will keep you fuller longer, so you dont overeat/get tempted with junk snacks
                Last edited by jiritt0; 12-12-2008, 09:06 AM.

Comment

lots of great info in here
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

I'm currently taking White Flood and would like to include some stimulant-free fat loss products. I was thinking along the lines of Universal Super Cuts 3 and MAN Vaporize. Are they alright to take 30 mins before workout together with White Flood? Will there be any loss in effects for either product if taken together?

Comment

sorry for the long delay in my reply,I will try your suggestions.Thank you for the well informed post.I must say I really like CL's products,I think I'm hooked because I'm going to re-up my sample supply by ordering the tubs.I've noticed a change in however small it may actualy be,it looks good to me.I've worked out for more than a month before and haven't noticed the gains that I've made in one week with these products(but I wasn't this lean in bodyfat either).I must say I'm just happy.I forgot do I take the GM on my days off also?

Comment

sorry for the long delay in my reply,I will try your suggestions.Thank you for the well informed post.I must say I really like CL's products,I think I'm hooked because I'm going to re-up my sample supply by ordering the tubs.I've noticed a change in however small it may actualy be,it looks good to me.I've worked out for more than a month before and haven't noticed the gains that I've made in one week with these products(but I wasn't this lean in bodyfat either).I must say I'm just happy.I forgot do I take the GM on my days off also?
                        yes, gm on off days as well

Out Now:
                        Purple Psyko
                        Gold Feast
                        Blue Gene
                        Blue Growth
                        REDuction AM/PM Shots
                        Orange TRIad
                        White Flood (5 Flavors)
                        Black Hole
                        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                        Green Bulge
                        White Blood 2
                        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                        Blue Up
                        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

eat clean, train hard, supplement with cl, and you'll find your way very smoothly

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto View Post
                            eat clean, train hard, supplement with cl, and you'll find your way very smoothly
                            very true, live by this and you will be a happy person

Out Now:
                            Purple Psyko
                            Gold Feast
                            Blue Gene
                            Blue Growth
                            REDuction AM/PM Shots
                            Orange TRIad
                            White Flood (5 Flavors)
                            Black Hole