RANT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant"

I hope my back gets better within the next few days, I need to get back into the gym..
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

• RAnt:

Everytime I sit down and go to get back up, I cry like a lil infant... At least once I stand, it doesnt hurt as bad

Comment

• Ugh, Why me, everytimg I start getting good gains in the gym something happens

Comment

• Alright, Im gonna quit bitching right now, and down some more pain killers. il be back,

Comment

• Well, Im back. it was a rough trip to the bathroom for the pain pills, Hopefully they work, unlike last night.. Back injuires suck..

Comment

• Rant:

This sucks, im gonna go lay down for a bit again, hopefully the pain dissapates some, if not its gonna be long day...

Comment

• I feel your pain man. Sometimes, if I sleep "wrong", my back will go into a spasim, but only on one side. It will gradually clench more and more, drawing my left hip up as the day goes on. Pretty soon I'm having to lean my shoulders to the left to compensate, and I start to look like a big "S".

Yesterday was one of those days. It's all better now, but back pain sux wind.

Comment

• OK, this is disapointing and anti-climactic (sp?) I expected the last few days of the month that this thread would go into post whore overdrive. Has House put on such a clinic that we all have given up the race? Come on, this is a holiday weekend! What are you people doing? Having fun outside?

Such a waste. People have no grasp of what they do.

Comment

• Originally posted by GimpyPaw
                    OK, this is disapointing and anti-climactic (sp?) I expected the last few days of the month that this thread would go into post whore overdrive. Has House put on such a clinic that we all have given up the race? Come on, this is a holiday weekend! What are you people doing? Having fun outside?

Such a waste. People have no grasp of what they do.
                    LOL. Yea, I was outside here and there, I had a party last night, but I was in no shape to be a proper host.

Comment

• Rant:

My back as me at my mercy. It sucks, I can barely get up when I sit down.

Comment

• I just took more pain pills and I have this prescription patch on my back, so hopefully it will clam down the pain some.

Comment

• Gimps, It sucks. I mean if I am in bed I go to get up, my back locks on me, and when I go t straighten up, it causes me to be in so much pain.

Comment

• Rant: Once um standing erect the pain is somewhat bearable, but If i go to move, forget about it. Anyone else expereice this?

Comment

• Rant:

TRust me I would be outside if I wasnt layed up in my bed, It sucks. WHat else to I got to do besides watch Television or post on here, so I am doing both, plus complaining or whining how wever you wanna look at it.

Comment

• I dont wish this pain on anyone, But its not bad as I am sitting here at the moment. But when I go to get up or move, that is when it hurts the most.

Comment

Working...
                                X