Sonya's contest preperation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohhh yes, lets...

Next week would be perfect to get together to talk training, and such!
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post
      Next week would be perfect to get together to talk training, and such!
      Our goodies should be in by Monday/Tuesday.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
        SMOKIN !!

Comment

Thanks

I am so excited about goodies too... ... I am doing a San Blaze Extreme Log right now. It is good to have something to compare the reduction with. Especially in that Reduction works as a thermogenic (hope I spelled that right) and the San Blaze seems to be more of a thyroid enhancer. I am seriously more worried about it messing me up. I am having some mood swings. I know my husband is happy to keep his distance these past few days. Reduction never did that to me. Anyways, it will be interesting. After that I will be trying Mitotropin, which I hear comes with a carb cycling diet. that should be very interesting. Very smart to come with a diet for those who haven't got that under control. I noticed already a few of the people who are logging the Mitotropin have included in their stack, Orange Triad and Purple Wrath. There is just no purpose for exercising without them. ...

Comment

Goodies have arrived. I just wanted to dump them all out and roll around in it.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Awesome!

I am sooo excited! I want to roll around in them too!

Comment

Chest day

Yesterday I worked chest. In the past I haven't really pushed myself on chest and upper body to much. Mostly because I was working out on my own. Lately I have been working out with my 13 year old daughter, who I might add is getting stronger than me already, crazy!!! So, it is nice to have a spot, and the fear of going heavy is gone. Yesterday I had a personal best of bench and upright rows.. I still haven't tried to max out, but the personal best was repped.

bench press:
                65 x 10
                85 x 10
                85 x 10
                105 x 5

decline bench:
                65 x 10
                85 x 10
                85 x 10

t-bar:
                35 x 10
                60 x 10
                70 x 10

upright rows:
                60 x 10
                80 x 10
                90 x 10
                110 x 5

then we worked 3 other machines lower weights, more reps to tire the muscles. It was a great workout.

Comment

We've gotta get us one!

Comment

Oh my gosh

I have one of those in my backyard with a tether ball attached to it, never thought about using it for this, how fun is that. Next adventure, backyard pole dancing. my neighbors wives already hate me! We wont' discuss why. But I am sure they would have no problem with Laurie and I practicing our pole skills....

Comment

workout with Laurie

I had a good time working legs with Laurie yesterday. Sometimes we get a little chatty, but we always get a good workout in. Laurie always has new ways of working things. It is good for all the muscles I don't work on my regular workout.

Still trying to talk her into competing. I think she can and should. It would be fun.

Thank you Controlled labs for creating Orange Triad. I love that stuff. I have been a week without it, and it has been hard. I really feel it aiding me in recovery and immunity. I get sick so easy. Orange Triad has been a God send.

Comment

The boys at the gym have a crush on you.

Comment

your a goof

stop it! They were just probably trying to figure out if I was a guy or a girl... lol... You.....get all the attention!

Comment

Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post
                            stop it! They were just probably trying to figure out if I was a guy or a girl... lol... You.....get all the attention!
                            Nope they asked where you were. The 3 big guys that were working calves when we were doing lunges. Fresh meat!!

Comment

Sick again.

I woke up with a sore throat today. I don't want to sound like a freak about Orange Triad, but I have been sick twice over the past 5 months or so. Since I have started using Orange Triad. Both times I have gotten sick have been when I ran out of Orange triad and went a week without taking it. I hope I learn my lesson now. I honestly believe that I would not be able to workout and put my body under the stress I currently do if I were not taking Orange Triad and Purple Wraath.

Comment

Hope you feel better.

Comment

Working...
                                X