Sonya's contest preperation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey thanks

I am actually almost out of orange triad. I swear by that stuff now. I don't think I could handle the workout schedule I have now without it. I love my purple Wraath. I don't use as much as most guys probably, but it really aids in recovery. It is amazing! It last forever.

Had a photo shoot Saturday for progress and posing practice. Took a few shots for fun.

Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

Love the dress! Lookin just as purty as ever.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Thank you Laurie

My week has started off correctly! Yeah... I worked legs till I couldn't walk on Monday, and worked my back today. I didn't get a good back workout in last week, so I need to start my week strong in that area.

I have been working out with my 13 year old daughter. She is VERY strong. Pretty soon she will be lifting more than me. Yikes... She takes after her dad for sure. Very exciting stuff. I love having her as a workout partner.

Left my purple wraath bottle on the counter at home, so I drank it after my workout and took my orange triad. I am a dependent... Can't go without them. I can't even believe I made it through the workout without it. lol..

My daughter complains after butt blasters that she feels like puking. The doesn't believe me when I tell her that is the sign of a good workout, lol..

Comment

Another picture from Saturday

Last edited by smorgan1227; 01-13-2009, 11:09 PM. Reason: no picture showed up

Comment

The camera loves you that's for sure. Where'd you get those pants?

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Your funny

You and the cute little bum of yours are loved by the camera! I got my pants at the salvation army! haha... There is not better place than a thrift store to buy cool clothes for a photo shoot... lol...

Comment

posing practice yesterday

My week has been awesome. I have gotten in more cardio and consistent workout than I thought I would. I am really exhausted. I can see that I will need to get more rest.

Very exciting news: I was invited yesterday to compete as a Missfit with Heather Clays team. There will be five girls at the competition from the group. The others will be bikini models. I will be the only figure competitor. I am looking forward to Heather's help. It is a great honor, as Heather has won many competitions, including this Contra Costa NPC beating Jenny Lynn at the time. Just knowing she will be there coaching me on stage presence and preparing the night before is thrilling. Besides, she is a great friend and I love spending time with her.

Comment

Missfit? I've heard someone else say this or maybe it was you. Lol! Where's it going to be?

Comment

ohhh, you should do it

May 9, 2009 NPC in Hayward.

Comment

Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post
                      You and the cute little bum of yours are loved by the camera! I got my pants at the salvation army! haha... There is not better place than a thrift store to buy cool clothes for a photo shoot... lol...
                      Hey I have those pants! Or some that looks JUST like them I'm pretty sure I got mine at Aeropostale.

You are looking great by the way!

Comment

Thank you!

I am staying the course. I had a great week last week. Everything was right on target as far as my workouts. I am out of orange triad, so that is a bit of a bummer. Still have plenty of purple wraath, thank God. However, I was sent a bottle of Blaze xtreme form SAN. It is a five day supply. It seems to have the opposite effect of Reduction. Reduction gave me SERIOUS hot flashes. Blaze xtreme gives me the chills. So I am a retard to have taken reduction in the middle of the summer and blaze during the winter. The blaze made it a little hard to sleep last night. Controlled labs really has it right with the reduciton PM. That stuff made me sleep like a baby!

I will let you guys know if 5 days of anything can make a difference. I know with reduction it was a slow process. I probably lost about 2% bodyfat that has stayed off. As I get closer to competing I will be trying a few different things. I am still in a leaning/bulking phase. I am not interested in having a 1100 calorie diet, lol...

Comment

Love my new calendar!!

Comment

Your much tooo cute!

I am very excited about my suit for the show. I actually am using a handmedown, so I am thankful I love it. I have two more black ones Laurie, if you are interested. One more reason to compete...lol...

Comment

Guess you're not going to give me any excuses not to compete. Let's get together next week to train and talk competing.

Comment

Hooray for a bright pink suit! I love it!

Comment

Working...
                                X