Sonya's contest preperation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday, Leg day

I had a good leg day today. I am trying to work my hamstrings without getting my quads involved too much. little more challenging than I thought, but I think I accomplished it today. Diet is back on track. Ready to enter the black hole of contest mode.
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post
      I had a good leg day today. I am trying to work my hamstrings without getting my quads involved too much. little more challenging than I thought, but I think I accomplished it today. Diet is back on track. Ready to enter the black hole of contest mode.
      Lol, I'm trying to do the same thing. My quads are way stronger than my hammies.
      laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Nothing for me today

Scratchy throat and overall yuck feeling is taking over. Darn that fudge. Gonna get as much rest as I can to hit the gym soon!

Comment

posing practice

Last edited by smorgan1227; 01-02-2009, 12:19 PM. Reason: repeat picture

Comment

Cold Gone

Thank God that I feel all better now. I had a wonderful day today, just in time with the sun shining. Yesterday I ran a couple of miles and played golf with my husband. Today I had my first sprint training. It was a lot of fun. I was surprised at how good of shape I am in now. It was no problem to run sprints. Then I played some Volleyball with my daughter. Then I went to the gym and got an excellent chest and back workout. I am very excited. I have one more month of normal clean eating before I head into contest mode.

Comment

Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post

Comment

Posing is not easy

Don't ever let anyone tell you posing is easy, it is not! Thank God I have 16 weeks to practice!

Last edited by smorgan1227; 01-05-2009, 02:16 PM. Reason: repeat picture

Comment

Looking cut ! Arms especially

Comment

Leg Day

Didn't get to legs yesterday. Had a good leg day today. I am always super hungry at leg day. I did some more practice posing this morning. I really need to work on my lat spread....

Comment

Did you get a new kitten?

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Yes

Isn't she just way to cute? And guess what her name is, Roxy.... lol, I didn't copy, I forgot that was your dogs name, lol..... Great minds think alike!!!! haha....

Well, I got an email from my friend who I was borrowing the suit from to compete. Apparently she was gong to send me a one piece. NPC does not use one piece anymore. so now I am 16 weeks out and suitless. I think I may attempt to make my own. Perhaps I will do an awesome job and have a future in it, lol.... No really, I can't believe people pay $450 for a swim suit! Holy Crap!!! NO wonder people need a sponsor! what they really need is a company that sells the damn two dollars worth of material for less then the hundreds of dollars they go for. "You got me by the balls shmalls..."

Comment

Isn't that crazy. I found some suits online for $1400. They better have real diamonds in it for that price.

Comment

Upper Body

I had a great workout yesterday. I started by taking a two mile run with hubby. When we got back I took my daughter to the gym. she is proving to be an awesome workout partner. We focused on shoulders and bicep/tricep. I am really trying to put extra stress on lats and shoulders. I will be doing only cardio today.

Saturday I will behaving a photo shoot with my brother Mike and my friend Nicki. We are both competing in the same comp on May 9. She is a generation younger than I so, hopefully we won't be in the same group.

I will be practicing posing today. If I have any progress or improvement I will post pictures. lol.. If not, I am not showing how lame I am...lol...

Comment

posing practice

Comment

Lookin lean n' mean ! Anything you need, just let me know and I'll get it to you via Laurie

Comment

Working...
                                X