Sonya's contest preperation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sonya's contest preperation

Ok, so I am going to start a new thread. Contest date May 9, 2009, NPC Hayward. With the help of Jason Phillips, Heather Clay and Controlled Labs products, I am shooting to win. I am going to keep these post short and sweet. I will update weight, fat percentage, workouts and any other items related to contest preparations.

Supplements currently taking: Purple Wraath, Orange Triad, protein powder

Current weight : 123
    I need to be 120 by the middle of January

Contest weight: Shooting for about 115

Just beginning to practice my posing. I will be borrowing a suit from a friend

My macros at this point are 25%fat/ 38% protein / 38% carbs

Eating about 1500-1800 calories a day depending on activity
    Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post
    Ok, so I am going to start a new thread. Contest date May 9, 2009, NPC Hayward. With the help of Jason Phillips, Heather Clay and Controlled Labs products, I am shooting to win. I am going to keep these post short and sweet. I will update weight, fat percentage, workouts and any other items related to contest preparations.

Supplements currently taking: Purple Wraath, Orange Triad, protein powder

Current weight : 123
    I need to be 120 by the middle of January

Contest weight: Shooting for about 115

Just beginning to practice my posing. I will be borrowing a suit from a friend

My macros at this point are 25%fat/ 38% protein / 38% carbs

Eating about 1500-1800 calories a day depending on activity

Comment

chest shoulders day

I had a great workout today, started by running a mile then worked chest for about 45 minutes super sets.

Yesterday was a cardio day. Ran 20 minutes and did elliptical for 20 minutes

Tuesday I worked bi-ceps, tri-ceps. Started with a one mile run and ended with 20 minute stair masters. My daughter wanted a gym membership for Christmas. I now have a new workout buddy.

weight still 123 or so...
      Feeling strong.

Comment

leg day

I had an awesome leg day today. The kind where your legs quiver through your last sets of squats. I always like Mondays because they are followed by a Sunday, which is generally a day off for me.

Saturday I worked my back and shoulders. Preparation has been steady. I stopped worrying so much about cutting weight. I don't want to gain anymore, but I have a long time before I need to start worrying. For now I will just focus on the steady workouts.

Comment

Tuesday

Worked out bi's and tri's. I had a great day. Personal best. I began to use 30lb dumbbells for my third set of curls. I could only do five with each arm, but I was stoked to be moving up in weight.

I am exchanging my off day cardio of 40 minutes with 20 minutes of plyometrics to define. Had Jason Phillips take a look at my updated pictures. I feel like my legs are getting to big. Perhaps it is the way I am posing.

I am having coffee today with Radora. She will be competing in the same show. She is taller than me, so we will be in different classes. I am exciting to spend some time going over strategy.

Last edited by smorgan1227; 12-17-2008, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Good day

Good lift today. Steady, not special.

Comment

new pic

Comment

Where?
                laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Sorry

Try again....

Comment

AWESOME! AWESOME!

Get those lats out! Easier said than done and often tough for any first-timer particularly females.
                    **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                    **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                    WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                    http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                    http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Thank you Thank you...

I have so much practice to do. I haven't even gone to a poising coach yet. I have just been watching videos. I ordered the Jenny Lynn video from netflix and watched it. My friend Heather Clay was out this weekend and she informed me that she competed in the same competition I am going for in 2000 and WON... Beating Jenny Lynn, so I will have to get some posing techinques from her.

I am thinking about going to the LA Fitness Expo, is anyone else going to that? will Controlled Labs be there with a booth?

Comment

It's finally up!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cl...ecalendar.html
                        laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

I am thinking about going to the LA Fitness Expo, is anyone else going to that? will Controlled Labs be there with a booth?
                          Nope

Comment

i think you can drop 3 lbs of water weight !!!

Comment

3 pounds?

I fully intend to lose about 9 to 12 pounds at the end. I hear it can be done.

How sad that Controlled labs wont be at the expo. Even more sad if I don't go either. What events do controlled labs set up at?

As far as training, etc. Thank God the holidays are gone and the fudge is eaten. I am hitting it hard today and getting back into the swing of things.

Comment

Working...
                              X