Sonya's contest preperation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Practice this in your backyard!!

I'm amazed at how graceful and strong she looks doing this but I couldn't help but wonder does that pole rub your tighs raw.
    laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Originally posted by bull.dogz View Post
      I'm amazed at how graceful and strong she looks doing this but I couldn't help but wonder does that pole rub your tighs raw.
      lots of lube

Comment

hmmm

But then the whole pole would be slippery, and how would you hang on?....
        Eat boring, have an exciting life.

Comment

these are questions only experience can answer

Comment

Day three of Mitotropin with Controlled labs stack

I am very proud of myself for doing so well on the diet. Today is a 50gr carb day, so we will see how I feel about it later, lol..

Yesterday I ran two miles. Then I hit the gym. I didn't do my workout the first day, so I compromised and worked back, chest, and calves. My strength was good. I was doing pull downs with 100lbs and when I came up I knocked myself in the chin. What a dork I am, lol...

I drank two gallons of water yesterday. That was quite an accomplishment. My skin looks great! I feel like I am drinking and peeing all day! I wish I could make this a habit because it really makes me feel good.

I was walking into my gym last night and there was a huge bodybuilding guy at the front desk talking to the owner. As I passed the owner yells out, Hey, there is our in house bodybuilder right now. I kinda laughed, but he was serious. WOW... I guess I am a bodybuilder. How exciting!

Sorry I am not an experienced pole dancer. I suppose my husband would love me to have those skills.

Comment

Day four of carb cycle contest prep

Well, yesterday was a 50 grams of carbs day and I had 83. I tried my best, but my protein powder that I am using has come extra carbs, like 7 per serving, so that is killing me right now. This morning I made a protein pancake with 1/2 scoop protein powder and 1/4 cup of oatmeal, and two tablespoons of flax seed. That kept me right at 22.3 grams of carbs. I am still hungry.

I took a look at my food intake to decide where most of the carbs came from and I will make adjustments today. I am really surprised that they have scheduled a leg day on the second day of carb depletion. I suppose that in the future the leg day will not always fall on a low carb day.

Yesterday was Shoulders/Traps/Abdominals. I had a decent workout. Yesterday was the first day in about 10 that I did not do any cardio. My ankle has been bothering me, so I took the day off from cardio. My husband will probably want to run today, so that will be good.

Comment

progress picture

Here is one of the suits Laurie can use. I took my picture in it so she can see it. Pretty simple.

Comment

I don't think that's going to cover my ass.

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

doesn't cover anyones! If it did, you would have a sad ass!

Comment

You are looking really lean.

Comment

Thank you!

I had a leg day today with only 50 grams of carbs! It was the worst!

Comment

bad Reaction

I had a bad reaction to Mitotropin. I have decided to stop taking it after 5 days. I guess that stuff is just too strong for me. I was worried about Reduction, which ended up being fine, except it made me hungrier, lol.

I am following the Mitotropin diet and exercise plan. It is a carb cycle.

Comment

Looking awesome! KILLER wheels Sonya! Keep blasting those lats.
                            **CONTROLLED LABS SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                            **THENUTRITIONX.COM SPONSORED ATHLETE**
                            WNBF Pro Bodybuilder & Trainer

http://www.RICHBODYFIT.com
                            http://www.BeyondLimitsTraining.net
                            http://www.NaturalBuckeyeClassic.com - 3rd annual coming in April 2011 with the WNBF Pro Men's Tournament of Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by smorgan1227 View Post
                              I had a bad reaction to Mitotropin. I have decided to stop taking it after 5 days. I guess that stuff is just too strong for me. I was worried about Reduction, which ended up being fine, except it made me hungrier, lol.

I am following the Mitotropin diet and exercise plan. It is a carb cycle.
                              I've seriously decided Reduction (or more basically CL products) is the only thing I will ever take for dieting/cutting. When other companies changed their formulations, I couldn't handle their products anymore. And now I'm gonna try out Orange Triad once I run out of my current vitamins

Comment

Originally posted by dogsofgold View Post
                                I've seriously decided Reduction (or more basically CL products) is the only thing I will ever take for dieting/cutting. When other companies changed their formulations, I couldn't handle their products anymore. And now I'm gonna try out Orange Triad once I run out of my current vitamins
                                The WERD about REDuction is slowly but surely spreading !

Comment

Working...
                                X