Help with a Stack ... WB+GB OR WF+GM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with a Stack ... WB+GB OR WF+GM

I'm 24 year old male 5'11" 190lbs. I do Muay Thia 5x a week and feel great with the cardio. Currently taking: NO EXPLODED, BSN SYNTHA 6, ANIMAL PAK MULTI..

My goal: Add muscle mass without losing sleep.

After my muay thia class i head to the gym to lift... i would like to take WB or WF as well as GB or GM for creatine. and lift weights for a solid 60min. I get to the gym at 8pm. So it would have to be something that wont keep me up.

My problem. Taking NO exploded at 6pm keeps my up till around 3am. So i wont be buying another tub.

I will be a first time buyer of any CL product!! so any insight would be help full. I was thinking White blood would be right for me as i hear good things about deep sleep and being able to take at night. how would i best take WB?... only at night after i lift or before i lift.... i dont think i could afford a cycle of double dosing. All the logs i read on WB are over a year old? wasn't sure if White flood is the better option for MY SITUATION.

Also what creatine would be best for me GB or GM... not sure if the only difference is pill and powder... if so i don't mind either. First time that i will take creatine.

I will go from Syntha 6 to Gold stand 100% whey, and stay on Animal Stack.

Please help this newb with a nice stack!! all insight and pointers are welcomed!! Alot of guys in my Muay Thia class are waiting to hear how i do on WF or WB since a few have same problems with NO EXPLODED keeping them up. THANKS ALL
    Last edited by Gummbee25; 11-28-2008, 12:50 PM.

For MMA I'd go with WRAATH and Blue GENE for sure, along with MAGnitude / Bulge for creatine.

Comment

I must not have been clear..... I need this stack for the gym... not MMA. Im not sure if this changes anything? But looking for more of workout supp then a cardio one... as MMA is more cardio ..

Why do you not recommend WB or WF for ME? Does BLUE GENE OR WRAATH replace the need for these in my situation. Also if i take these within 3 hours of sleep will i have a problem sleeping?

Comment

Originally posted by Gummbee25 View Post
        I must not have been clear..... I need this stack for the gym... not MMA. Im not sure if this changes anything?
        Ok gotcha... well do you prefer pills / tablets ? or powder ?

Have you tried the free sample packets we have ?

Comment

I'm thinking about giving White blood+purple wraath+Green Mag pre-work out and white blood before bed with a protein shake on off days.

Can i mix the GM+PW powders together prework out? or just drink each one alone?

i don't mind wither pill or powder. No i havnt tried the samples but im waiting for them to come in.
          Last edited by Gummbee25; 12-01-2008, 06:00 AM.

Comment

I'm thinking about giving White blood+purple wraath+Green Mag pre-work out and white blood before bed with a protein shake on off days.

Yup, they taste great (and work very well) mixed together

Comment

i don't mind wither pill or powder. No i havnt tried the samples but im waiting for them to come in.
              you can mix them together if need be, but its best to take green mag pre and purple wraath intra.
              REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
              Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
              Purple Psyko
              Gold Feast
              Blue Gene
              Blue Growth
              REDuction AM/PM Shots
              REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
              Orange TRIad
              White Flood (5 Flavors)
              Black Hole
              Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
              Green Bulge
              White Blood 2
              Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
              Blue Up
              Blue Up (Stim-Free)
              GlycerGrow (Elements line)
              CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
              Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Ok so just to get this right... i have White Flood, White Blood, Green MAG, and Purple Wraath coming in.

i should take my WF and GM prework out and the WRAATH DURING... ? I belive the WF and GM can be mixed together correct? And just drink the PW during. I will take the WB on off days pre-bed.

Thanks a lot for the help guys!
                Last edited by Gummbee25; 12-02-2008, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Sounds good!
                  laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice. CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility (no hormones produced in the facility / no cross contamination).

Comment

Working...
                  X