Question from New Customer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question from New Customer

I've heard some good comments on the Controlled Labs supplements and decided to give them a try. Just got GM,GG,WB and Blue Up (original) in mail. My question is how to stack them; I've read many different posts on how to stack these supplements. More I read, however, more I get confused on the right timing.

I workout 5 days a week (Mon-Wed, Fri-Sat) around 5pm. Workout lasts approximately 1.5 hours. I hit each body part once a week ranging from 5-6 exercises (3-4 sets of 8-12 reps). I go to bed around 10pm and wake up around 6-7am for work.

If the same question has already been posted, I apologize. I'd appreciated it if you can give me no BS, upfront recommendation on how to take these supplements.

Originally posted by jdylee
    I've heard some good comments on the Controlled Labs supplements and decided to give them a try. Just got GM,GG,WB and Blue Up (original) in mail. My question is how to stack them; I've read many different posts on how to stack these supplements. More I read, however, more I get confused on the right timing.

I workout 5 days a week (Mon-Wed, Fri-Sat) around 5pm. Workout lasts approximately 1.5 hours. I hit each body part once a week ranging from 5-6 exercises (3-4 sets of 8-12 reps). I go to bed around 10pm and wake up around 6-7am for work.

If the same question has already been posted, I apologize. I'd appreciated it if you can give me no BS, upfront recommendation on how to take these supplements.
    take the wb, gm and gg about 30-45 minutes preworkout and take the blue up about 2 hours before the workout (so it doesn’t interfere with your sleep).

Also take everything except the gg on non-workout days. take the gm and bu anytime and take the white blood before bed.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Thank you for the fast reply. One last question: is it ok to mix GM and GG together (or take them separately)?

Comment

Thank you for the fast reply. One last question: is it ok to mix GM and GG together (or take them separately)?
        yes, but its best to take gg dry in your mouth and wash it back with some mixed gm.
        REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
        Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
        Purple Psyko
        Gold Feast
        Blue Gene
        Blue Growth
        REDuction AM/PM Shots
        REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
        Orange TRIad
        White Flood (5 Flavors)
        Black Hole
        Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
        Green Bulge
        White Blood 2
        Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
        Blue Up
        Blue Up (Stim-Free)
        GlycerGrow (Elements line)
        CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
        Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

if you are meaning mix in a drink...answer is more than likely gonna be no, only because GG does not mix well in water it tends to just stay at the top...i could be wrong though.
          Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log:
          http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1232

Bodybuilding.com Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log sponsored by Contolled Labs
          http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=903768

gettin down to business..

Comment

Originally posted by Controlled Labs
            yes, but its best to take gg dry in your mouth and wash it back with some mixed gm.
            this is the best way to do it....CL beat me to the reply..
            Controlled Labs Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log:
            http://controlledlabsforum.com/showthread.php?t=1232

Bodybuilding.com Red Acid Gen 2 Tester Log sponsored by Contolled Labs
            http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=903768

gettin down to business..

Comment

I'm gonna have to try that. I've been mixing it with my mag/pw.

Taste is differnt, salty sweet type of a taste.
              A Gold's Gym puppet - and proud of it.

Comment

Working...
              X