Used WF tabs & GreenMag samples today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used WF tabs & GreenMag samples today

Once again, I have to thank you guys for the samples...there's no better way to really stand behind your product than to give people free samples of your product to try.

Chest & tris today;

WF tabs & GreenMag suspension ~45 mins before before my workout. I think I liked the tabs even more than the liquid, specifically because of the "steady" release of ingredients felt compared to a more immediate feeling of the liquid. Sustained energy throughout my workout (as usual with WF); controlled pumps and stamina throughout my reps were prevalent. I have never tried GreenMag until today, and it seemed to compliment WF with perfection. No muscle tightness or "loss" of strength, just clean pumps rep after rep. It was also nice to achieve a PB on my chest press.

I'll likely be adding GreenMag to my stack. I'll let you guys know how PurpleWraath rates on my scale. What a great workout today...

JP

P.S. My sample pack of WF tabs has "Shake well before drinking" as part of the directions, looks like a mistake? It is recommended to emphasize the route of administration when dispensing any type of drug or supplement. e.g. "Take 8 tablets by mouth 45 minutes prior to workout with 16-20 oz of water". Just wanted to mention that. Cheers!
    Last edited by RS4orce; 11-24-2008, 05:45 PM. Reason: Wanted to add something

Originally posted by RS4orce View Post
    Once again, I have to thank you guys for the samples...there's no better way to really stand behind your product than to give people free samples of your product to try.

Chest & tris today;

WF tabs & GreenMag suspension ~45 mins before before my workout. I think I liked the tabs even more than the liquid, specifically because of the "steady" release of ingredients felt compared to a more immediate feeling of the liquid. Sustained energy throughout my workout (as usual with WF); controlled pumps and stamina throughout my reps were prevalent. I have never tried GreenMag until today, and it seemed to compliment WF with perfection. No muscle tightness or "loss" of strength, just clean pumps rep after rep. It was also nice to achieve a PB on my chest press.

I'll likely be adding GreenMag to my stack. I'll let you guys know how PurpleWraath rates on my scale. What a great workout today...

JP

P.S. My sample pack of WF tabs has "Shake well before drinking" as part of the directions, looks like a mistake? It is recommended to emphasize the route of administration when dispensing any type of drug or supplement. e.g. "Take 8 tablets by mouth 45 minutes prior to workout with 16-20 oz of water". Just wanted to mention that. Cheers!

Comment

wf owns. i'd recommend it any day. been taking wf and cytogainer and the results are awesome. did 4x12 on squats today for 50% of max. My old max used to be 300 and I was doing 275

Comment

good to hear it was a great workout

Comment

Working...
        X