Biceps Red Acid Cut Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartan
    That sounds seriously odd. How can your back and legs be so strong but no chest and arms????

Can you lift more with DB's doing bench than BB's?

I swear Im missing a pectoral muscle or some shit, I can close grip more than I can COMP grip, my OH Press is almost 90% of my Bench, and my Skullcrusher is around 80% of my bench it makes no damn sense to me

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
      I swear Im missing a pectoral muscle or some shit, I can close grip more than I can COMP grip, my OH Press is almost 90% of my Bench, and my Skullcrusher is around 80% of my bench it makes no damn sense to me
      Wow that really is weird. And I thought my bench was bad haha. Anyway I haven't forgot about the log, just getting over a stomach flu and should be good to go today, if not definitly tomorrow.
      Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

LOL okay well I think I'll get back to posting the workouts now haha. Been in the gym the last few days after taking some time off due to being sick. Here's my chest workout:

DB Flat Bench - 75lbsX3X6
        DB Incline Bench - 70lbsX1X6, 65lbsX2X6
        Cable Crossovers - 50lbsX2X8
        Iso-Machine - 70lbsX3X8

Still doing my after workout cardio. Will be taking pictures soon.

Comment

Biceps........where's the update!!!!!!!!?

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
          Purple Wraath
          Green Magnitude
          Orange Triad
          White Flood
          Blue Up
          100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
          US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Off topic posts were deleted to clean up the log. Lets stay on track please.
            Last edited by ddawg91; 03-08-2007, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Thanks Ddawg. Here be the updates!

Did shoulders, forearms, and cardio today. I have to say in this last month of adding cardio, my endurance has increased A LOT! ran for about 25 minutes after and I'm not really finding myself ever getting tired. Here are the numbers to the shoulder workout:

DB Shoulder Press - 60lbsX1X7, 65lbsX2X6
              Lateral Raises - 30lbsX3X8
              Front Raises - 35lbsX2X7
              Bent-Over Lateral Raises - 25lbsX3X10
              Behind Back BB Wrist Curls - 95lbsX1X10, 105lbsX2X10
              Wrist Curls - 60lbsX3X10

Pretty decent numbers. I would really love to be able to shoulder press 70's for 3X6 but don't think I'm there quite yet. Lateral raises are going to have to go up next week as well to 35's. I have just over two more weeks left of Red Acid + SesaGlow. Going to work my hardest to really make these last few weeks count and give it my all in the gym. Have lost about 12 pounds so far and am holding steady but continue to lose bodyfat which is pretty awesome!

Can't say enough about the products guys, going to buy White Blood and Green Bulge again soon after my mono is out. Purple Wraath is also needed as well lol, I'm almost out! Hopefully after the new pics you guys will through a little "sponsorship" at me. hahahahah just kidding.

P.S. - Wearing my newly accuired Controlled Labs shirt at the gym with pride!

Comment

Do you stretch before the run Bi? I've been having tightness in my calves of late when running more than a 1/2 mile and can't get rid of it even with stretching. Pissing me off! Good job though and only way you'll find out about the shoulder press is to give it a shot. You might be suprised.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
                Purple Wraath
                Green Magnitude
                Orange Triad
                White Flood
                Blue Up
                100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Good question Spartan. To answer blunty, nope I NEVER stretch. In fact I can't think of a time where I have stretched before or after a workout except for when I was working out with my ex a couple times.

I have had the same tightness in my calfs/achilles while getting back into it but it has quickly gone away and only starts to bug me at the 10 minute mark but nothing serious. I think if you just keep on running your body will adapt, that's what has happened for me atleast. There is probably a lot of other varients (i.e. proper footwear, running techinque, etc).

You're right about the 70's. I think either next week or the week after I'm just going to grab those bad boys and get them up. No questions asked haha

Comment

So........where's the updates?!!!!!?!?

Current Supps:
                    Purple Wraath
                    Green Magnitude
                    Orange Triad
                    White Flood
                    Blue Up
                    100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                      So........where's the updates?!!!!!?!?

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Sorry guys, haven't had internet/computer for the last month and a half. This log is officially done though, no more cut. Maybe I will do a Green Bulge/White Blood one. Been on for almost a week and LOVING it. Honestly have made the leanest/quickest gains of my life.

Comment

Working...
                        X