No announcement yet.

Biceps Red Acid Cut Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good workout yesterday. Did shoulders + forearms then 25 minutes of cardio of the treadmill. Here's the numbers:

DB Shoulder Press - 55lbsX1X7, 60lbsX2X7
    Lateral Raises - 30lbsX3X8
    Front Raises - 35lbsX2X7
    Bent Over Lateral Raises - 20lbsX2X10
    Behind the Back Wrist Curls - 120lbsX3X11
    Wrist Curls - 60lbsX3X11

Cardio was walking at a pace of 3.5km/h on an incline of 3.5% for 25 minutes.

Feeling pretty good now, did abs, not hungry at all. It's all going well so far but I know in two months I may have my usual relapse but not this time! Also, no drinking this weekend, I'm kind of missing it but tomorrow I'm going to go out for a bit, maybe a movie or something, or atleast rent a video game haha. Chest and Triceps tomorrow with a little more cardio for good measure.

P.S. - I took pics and I look exactly the same as the old ones, so I will just use those for reference, new pics in two weeks!
    Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Comment

Welcome back... AGAIN !

Comment

LOL Thanks PU. Had a pretty good back and biceps day yesterday. I doubt I'm going to be able to hit the gym this morning or at all today because of a huge snow storm we got last night but hopefully it stops snowing soon and they will clear the roads. I have to say that the SesaGlow and Red Acid combo is kicking ass! I'm only taking 1 capsule around breakfast and another prior to working out and I can still feel its effects. Same with SesaGlow. Best part is I can already see a pretty big difference in my body which you guys will be able to see with pictures next Tuesday. Weighed myself yesterday and was down 2lbs my first week. I was really happy with this since I want to lose nice and slow and anything more then 2lbs and I know I would be losing muscle. All in all I feel GOOD right now, focused and motivated, and strength is still up. Here's the numbers from my back and biceps workouts.

BB Shrugs - 185lbsX2X10, 190lbsX1X10
        Bent-Over Rows - 120lbsX2X8, 125lbsX1X10 (Wanted to keep low for a while because of privious back injury, ready to go heavy next week!)
        Machine T-Bar Rows - 70lbsX3X8
        W.G. Pulldowns - 120lbsX2X7
        C.G. Pulldowns - 120lbsX2X6
        BB Curls - 80lbsX3X7
        DB Curls - 30lbsX2X7
        Seated Preacher Curls - 60lbsX1X10 (Nice and slow to end)

Best news is no problems with either shoulder and cardio is going okay for the time being. Would like to get a little more in but just starting so not worrying about it too much. In the coming weeks it will be more of a priority. Shoulders hopefully today guys, will post once completed.

Comment

Had an awesome shoulder workout tonight. Gym was obviously not as busy today cause of Valentines day, so it was nice to have so much room almost entirly to myself. Here are the numbers:

DB Shoulder - 65lbsX3X6
          DB Laterals - 30lbsX3X8
          Front Raises - 35lbsX2X8
          Bent-Over Lateral Raises - 25lbsX2X8
          Behind Back BB Wrist Curls - 120lbsX3X10
          Wrist Curls - 60lbsX3X11

I was really hoping to get the 65's up for 3 sets of 6 reps and was extremly happy with myself for doing it. The last set was pretty tough but I got them all up with no spot. Can't wait until I can gte 80's up haha, that's a goal that I know I won't hit on this cut but the way a few people were watching me do the 65's, 80's would really blow people's mind haha. Anyways better get some good rest. Did cardio after the workout for 30 mins and going to do some HIIT tomorrow morning.

Comment

Pretty good chest day today. Shoulder was giving me just a little bit of problems but now feeling too bad right now. Here's the numbers:

DB Flat Bench - 70lbsX3X6,6,7
            DB Incline Bench - 70lbsX2X6,5 65lbsX1X6
            Cable Crossovers - 50lbsX2X7, 40lbsX1X8
            Pec Machine - 120lbsX2X10,8
            Skullscrushers - 80lbsX2X8,7.5
            Rope Pushdowns - 50lbsX2X8, 40lbsX1X8
            1 Handed Overhead Extension - 20lbsX2X7

No cardio today. Diet has been good even though I had a 3 hour exam this morning. Feeling pretty tired right now. Legs tomorrow. Couple more days till new pictures!

Comment

Legs day! Got up fairly early this morning, amazing how much easier it is to get up early on a Saturday and Sunday morning when your not drinking the night before haha. I couldn't resist a little cheat today though, my nono and nona brought over home made sauce and a huge lasagna was made. I had just one piece, but it was so good. Here's the numbers:

Squats - 195lbsX1X6, 225lbsX1X6, 235lbsX1X5
              Hack Squats - 180lbsX1X8, 200lbsX1X8
              Leg Extensions - 165lbsX1X11, 180lbsX1X11
              SLDL - 155lbsX3X7
              Seated Calf Raises - 90lbsX3X16

Good workout today, followed it with 14 minutes of walking on the treadmill. Going to do abs and cardio tomorrow morning, might try some HIIT for the first time, will have to see how my legs feel.

Comment

Did abs and cardio today. First HIIT session in a long time. am now down to 203lbs. Pretty happy with that. The weight and fat continues to come off. Going to have pictures by Tuesday.

Comment

Great back and biceps day! My back is contining to get so much stronger even on the cut. I am really impressed that my strength hasn't dimenished any and is actually going up. Here are the numbers:

BB Shrugs - 185lbsX3X10,10,11
                  BB Rows - 135lbsX3X8
                  W.G. Pulldowns - 130lbsX2X8
                  C.G. Pulldowns - 120lbsX2X8
                  T-Bar Rows - 80lbsX2X8
                  BB Curls - 80lbsX3X7
                  DB Curls - 30lbsX2X8, 25lbsX1X8
                  Seated Hammer Curls - 25lbsX1X8

My forearms felt like they are going to explode haha. Shoulders and cardio tomorrow!

Comment

Did a shoulder + forearm workout yesterday. Was guessing so much in the contest thread I forgot to updat my log. Here's how it went:

DB Shoulder Press - 65lbsX3X6
                    Lateral Raises - 35lbsX2X7, 30lbsX1X8
                    Front Raises - 35lbsX2X7
                    Bent-Over Lateral Raises - 25lbsX3X10
                    BB Behind Back Wrist Curls - 115lbsX3X10
                    Wrist Curls - 60lbsX3X10

Overall good workout. I'm not going to post the pictures though. There's a difference for sure, but I'm probably going to post around the 4 week mark. So two more weeks. I'm down about 6 pounds in total. Fat is still coming off. Most important thing is that I'm still motivated. Time for some cardio and abs now.

Comment

Had a good cardio and abs day yesterday, threw in a little calves as well. Back to the wieghts today and had a great Chest/Triceps workout. Here's the numbers:

DB Flat Bench - 75lbsX3X6
                      DB Incline Bench - 70lbsX3X6,6,5
                      Pec Machine - 135lbsX2X10
                      Iso Machine - 55lbsX3X8
                      Skullcrushers - 80lbsX2X8,7
                      Rope Pushdowns - 60lbsX3X6
                      1 Arm-Overhead DB Extensions - 25lbsX2X6,7

Felt good today. Did some cardio as well after but only for 15 minutes. I'm starting to run just a little bit on the cardio and find that my endurance has gone up VERY quickly. I'm not even out of breath 4 minutes into 6km/h on my runs. Carbs have been extremly low all week, with maybe a max of 150g on some days and 100 on others. All you can eat spaghetti dinner tomorrow. Will probably just have one plate but boy am I excited for the carbs!

Comment

Okay so today was a horrible day. I didn't take my Red Acid or SesaGlow today and have ate maybe 500 calories tops. Had a horrible stomach flu but am feeling much better now, lucky today was my day off. Didn't post my leg workout from yesterday so here are the numbers:

Squats - 205lbsX1X8, 225lbsX1X6, 235lbsX1X5
                        Hack Squats - 180lbsX1X6, 200lbsX1X6, 230lbsX1X6
                        Leg Extensions - 180lbsX2X10
                        SLDL - 155lbsX3X7
                        Seated Calf Raises - 90lbsX3X16

Should probably throw in some leg curls next week. Hopefully I feel better tomorrow, don't know if I'm going to push it and do my back and biceps workout. I want to make sure I feel 100%.

Comment

Ive come to the conclusion I have the shittest bench ever

Comment

lol, DB Bench you mean? Is this because you saw my pictures and saw how small I was?

Comment

Originally posted by Biceps18
                              lol, DB Bench you mean? Is this because you saw my pictures and saw how small I was?
                              No in any bench, I struggle with 135(BB) for 5. But am a 500lb DL, 400lb GM, 400lb Squatter, 250lb Rower but my bench sucks like a $2 hooker.

Comment

Originally posted by LancerV
                                No in any bench, I struggle with 135(BB) for 5. But am a 500lb DL, 400lb GM, 400lb Squatter, 250lb Rower but my bench sucks like a $2 hooker.
                                That sounds seriously odd. How can your back and legs be so strong but no chest and arms????

Can you lift more with DB's doing bench than BB's?

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                                Purple Wraath
                                Green Magnitude
                                Orange Triad
                                White Flood
                                Blue Up
                                100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                                US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Working...