Biceps Red Acid Cut Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biceps Red Acid Cut Log

Hey guys, well I'm finally going to be logging my cut. I've been holding this cut off until I finished my whey protein and recieved 20lbs more from bb.com. I will be using Red Acid and Sesa Glow for two months and will post everything about my cut right here. Now I should note to start off here that I have never taken a fat burner, or for that matter any supplements other then whey protein in my year of lifting. (I've been lifting for more then a year, but always off and on, taking the whole summer of this year for example.) I did take GB and WB for about two weeks after convincing a buddy to let me try it haha. I'm very excited to start these products and have all the confidence in the world that they will help and for the most part help keep me motivated

Here is some stats, and then I will include pictures. 21 years old, been lifting on and off for 2 years, pretty dedicated for the last few months. First time using any type of fat burner. 205lbs.

Here are five pictures, I will post more once I get them. Remember, 205lbs, about 18% bodyfat. The first two which are titled "untitled" lol are from this morning, the last three are from two years ago, before I started my weightlifting journy and major bulk lol. I was 167lbs in the second group of pics.

Wel lthere it is guys. Will post diets and workouts tomorrow, along with my workout numbers tomorrow as well. Can't wait to start!
    Attached Files
    Loyal Controlled Labs user since October/06!

Was my first workout of this two month cut. Did legs today. I'm getting over a cold so I was a little slugish at the gym but felt a bit better as the workout went on. Here's the numbers.

Legs
    Squats - 245lbsX3X4
    Leg Press - 470lbsX3X6
    Leg Extension - 165lbsX1X10, 180lbsX1X10
    DB SLDL - 45lbsX3X8
    Lying Leg Curl - 120lbsX2X6
    Seated Calf Raises - 90lbsX4X14

Pretty good workout. Will post some of the foods I'm eating day in and day out later on today. Will post bi-weekly pics to show progress as well. Will hopefully get cardio in tonight if I'm feeling up to it. Until then, keep lifting!

Comment

Diet stayed pretty good for today. I have decided, with the help of a few friends from other boards, to leave cardio out for the time being. For about three weeks I think I will just let my diet do the work for me, then after that I will add cardio in. By this time my Red Acid and SesaGlow will definitly be here as well. I'm in this for the next 8 weeks atleast, so I'm not really in any rush and I don't want risk overtraining. Right now I'm pumped to get my CL supps. Off to bed though. Will post my shoulder/trap workout tomorrow. Keep lifting!

Comment

Pretty good workout this morning. Did shoulder and forearms. Felt pretty good waking up and on my way to the gym. Got a fairly good sleep last night which was needed. Still getting rid of this cold. Here's the numbers.

Military Press - 135lbsX3X6,5,6
        Lateral Raises - 35lbsX3X8
        Front Raises (Superset) - 40lbs,30lbs,20lbsX1,1,1X8,8,8
        Bent-Over Lateral Raises - 30lbsX2X8
        DB Shrugs - 85lbsX1X8, 90lbsX2X8
        Seated Machine Shrugs - 90lbsX2X11
        E-Z Bar Reverse Curls - 80lbsX3X7
        Wrist Curls - 60lbsX3X10

Workout took just over an hour. Will post diet and how I'm feeling a little later. Red Acid should be here be weeks end! Can't wait!

Comment

Bad news to start off this journal. I hurt my lower back again. Not as bad as I did when I had to take the whole summer off from most lifting, but still bad enough to hamper a few of my lifts. The bottom line is no deadlifting and maybe even barbell rows for a while. I'll have to see how squats feel on monday. With that sad I still managed to have a decent workout this morning. The cut is going great and I can't wait to take pics on sunday, I already "see a difference". Nothing major, but I deifnitly see somehting happening. There's a possiblitly it's all mental though lol. Pics will help with this. First time ever curling 100 pounds today to! Here's the numbers.

Deadlifts - 155lbsX1x8 (tried a low weight, and just couldn't continue)
          BB Rows - 135lbsX3X6,6,8
          W.G. Pulldowns - 150lbsX2X8
          C.G. Pulldowns - 150lbsX2X6
          Seated Cable Rows - 140lbsX2X8
          E-Z Bar Curls - 100lbsX3X6,6,4
          Superset, Standing Preacher Hamer Curls and Incline Curls - 30lbsX2X6

Kind of bummed out about my back. It is in the lower back so even bending down right now is tough. Chest and triceps tomorrow, then two much needed days off and hopefully I'll be good to go again. Keep lifting!

Comment

Hey guys sorry forgot to post my chest and tricep numbers. Was feeling great during the workout. Here's the numbers.

Chest
            Bench Press - 175lbsX3X6
            Incline Press - 135lbsX2X6, 145lbsX1X6
            Decline Press - 145lbsX1X6, 150lbsX2X6
            Cable Crossovers - 50lbsX2X8

Triceps
            Skullcrushers - 80lbsX2X7
            Dips - BW+45lbsX2X8
            SUPERSET, Reverse Grip Pulldowns and Elbows Out Pushdowns - 50lbsX2X8

Awesome workout. Will be expecting the Red Acid and SesaGlow early this week. Can't wait to for them get here! Keep lifting!

Comment

Legs day today, nice to have to weekend off. Back is feeling much better now, but still no more deadlifts for a while. Here's the numbers.

Legs
              Squats - 185lbsX1X10, 225lbsX1X8, 245lbsX1X4
              Leg Press - 500lbsX3X5
              Leg Extensions - 180lbsX2X10
              DB SLDL - 50lbsX3X8
              Lying Leg Curl - 120lbsX2X6
              Leg Press Calf Raises - 360lbsX3X20

Pretty decent numbers. Hoping my Red Acid and SesaGlow show up soon! Shoulders tomorrow. Keep lifting!

Comment

Sorry guys for the lack of posts the last week and a half. Have had a shoulder impingement and rotator cuff problems since last monday. Was finally getting better but seemed to take a step backwards after last night. Might have slept on it wrong. Also got a new computer and didn't have internet. Hopefully will be able to resume next week sometime but I'm not sure if I'll be ready. More then 2 weeks with this shoulder, I'm dying to get back.

Comment

Don't push that shoulder man, I know that pain that goes with tearing one up from lifting before. Nice numbers on the legs. Best thing for your shoulder is doing external rotations off a cable machine. If you need an explanation, let me know. Good job!
                  Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another - Proverbs 27:17

Current Supps:
                  Purple Wraath
                  Green Magnitude
                  Orange Triad
                  White Flood
                  Blue Up
                  100% ON Classic Whey

Ninety percent of everything is crap.

Theodore Sturgeon
                  US science fiction author (1918 - 1985)

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                    Don't push that shoulder man, I know that pain that goes with tearing one up from lifting before. Nice numbers on the legs. Best thing for your shoulder is doing external rotations off a cable machine. If you need an explanation, let me know. Good job!
                    Hey I really appreciate that Spartan! If you could give me a quick explanation of the excercise that would be great. Your right though, I am basically useless with my right shoulder still. After a week and a half I tried volleying a volleyball a couple times and the next day was back about 5 days in my recovery. Was very sore the next day. Mentally, it's killing me not being able to lift. This monday will be about two weeks since the last workout and still definitly wont be ready. Hopefully will be back in about a week .

Comment

Okay, you can do this to strengthen the shoulder/rotator cuff while you let the delts rest a bit:

Start with a very light weight, since the muscles that control the RC are VERY easily injured.

Bring your elbow in tight to your side, light doing hammer curls, but pin the elbow to the side of your ribs. Arm will be bent at the elbow 90 degrees. From there, pull your hand, with the cable handle, in towards your sternum/upper abs. Release slowly allowing the arm to go out as far as you can COMFORTABLY handle. Don't over extend. Keep that elbow pinned to the ribs.

You can also do the same thing like a baseball pitcher. Face away from the machine, should and elbow up at your side (think side lat raise) but again, bend 90 degrees at the elbow so the hand is facing the ceiling. Pull the weight in a downward motion, just rotating your shoulder so your hand goes forward and towards the floor. Your shoulder to elbow should still be out to the side. Go as far as you feel comfortable, and allow the weight to the come back, with the hand returning to the starting point and repeat. Keep the weight light.

You don't need to "feel" this like you do with say a bicep curl. Reason being is if you do, you may really hurt your shoulder bad. Start at like 10lbs max, do 3-5 sets of 8-10 and see how you feel. This is NOT ONE TO OVER DO. Any time you feel any discomfort/fatigue/ etc STOP.

Those will help strengthen your RC and internal shoulder muscles. Delts are a different story, but this will help. Good luck.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight. - Psalm 144:1

Current Supps:
                      Purple Wraath
                      Green Magnitude
                      Orange Triad
                      White Flood
                      Blue Up
                      100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Thank goodness I'm finally able to hit the weigths again. It has been a very longggg two months and staying away from the site was hard as well (had to I would get too down reading things and not being able to workout). I'm back now and still going to cut while trying to get some of the muscle back that left from being inactive.

P.S. - Rotator Cuff injuries suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Biceps18
                          Thank goodness I'm finally able to hit the weigths again. It has been a very longggg two months and staying away from the site was hard as well (had to I would get too down reading things and not being able to workout). I'm back now and still going to cut while trying to get some of the muscle back that left from being inactive.

P.S. - Rotator Cuff injuries suck!
                          Welcome back !!

Comment

So? What's up with this log Bi????

Current Supps:
                            Purple Wraath
                            Green Magnitude
                            Orange Triad
                            White Flood
                            Blue Up
                            100% ON Classic Whey

Theodore Sturgeon

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan
                              So? What's up with this log Bi????

lol good question Spartan. I bulked from January 1st until February 5th. I'm now at a mean and not so lean 208lbs haha. Heaviest I've been since 2 years ago when I was FAT. Maybe it was 3 years I don't even remember but I was 225lbs and no where near as lean as I am now. Cutting started yesterday actually, I think I'm going continue with this as a cut journal now to show everyone the power of SG + RA. Honestly I think there is a curse though because every time I start it back up I get injured and have to take time off. Since September I've had two shoulder injuries and a back injury, two of them were minor but the one shoulder injury stopped me for 2 whole months. Hopefully nothing of the sort will happen now .

Here's the plan, 4 day split with the weights and cardio 3 times a week for now right after lifting. Walking for about 30 minutes after each workout. I need some advice though guys. When should I take my dextrose and creatine mono and whey shake? After my weight routine and before cardio, or both after the cardio? Or dextrose before cardio and whey after haha. I have no idea. I'll post my workout today, doing shoulders, and I should probably get some pics of me at 208lbs.

Well lets start her up again boys!

Comment

Working...
                              X