No announcement yet.

Can anyone help with a stack question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone help with a stack question?

Hi guys/gals, i'm hoping someone might be able to help me with a question i have about my current planned stack.

At the moment i'm on a weight gain cycle and stacking the following CL supplements

White Blood
    Green Bulge
    Purple Wraath
    GlycerGrow
    Blue Rhino/Up

with Serious Mass 1250 Cal shakes, MET-RX Whey protein, and Humagro HGH.

This stack requires lots and LOTS of H2O!

I will soon be going on my cutting cycle which will include everything above (minus the Serious mass shakes) and introduce CL's Red Acid in to the list.

My question is simply this, from stacking so heavily i have retained a lot of water, and so along with my cutting i would like to introduce a water retention tablet to help balance this out.

Is this going to effect or cancel out any of the effects of the CL supplements i am taking?

Any comments, answers, or feedback about anything in this post would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time
    Thanks,

ControlledLabsRat!

Originally posted by ControlledLabsRat
    My question is simply this, from stacking so heavily i have retained a lot of water, and so along with my cutting i would like to introduce a water retention tablet to help balance this out.
    Reduce your carb intake = less water retention

Comment

Hi guys/gals, i'm hoping someone might be able to help me with a question i have about my current planned stack.

At the moment i'm on a weight gain cycle and stacking the following CL supplements

White Blood
      Green Bulge
      Purple Wraath
      GlycerGrow
      Blue Rhino/Up

with Serious Mass 1250 Cal shakes, MET-RX Whey protein, and Humagro HGH.

This stack requires lots and LOTS of H2O!

I will soon be going on my cutting cycle which will include everything above (minus the Serious mass shakes) and introduce CL's Red Acid in to the list.

Is this going to effect or cancel out any of the effects of the CL supplements i am taking?

Any comments, answers, or feedback about anything in this post would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time
      You say you are retaining water because of your large stack. How do you know this is what is causing the water retention?

How is your Blood Pressure and what is your diet like? Any posibility you have some extra sodium in your diet?

CROWLER
      President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
      www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

Originally posted by CROWLER
        You say you are retaining water because of your large stack. How do you know this is what is causing the water retention?

How is your Blood Pressure and what is your diet like? Any posibility you have some extra sodium in your diet?

CROWLER
        Hi, no i think i must have written it incorrectly. I'm not sure it is my stack which is causing the water retention, it may well be something completely unrelated.

As far as i know my Blood pressure is fine, and my diet (although always room for improvement) consists of good wholesome foods and steamed veggies on a daily basis.

Thanks for giving me a few more things to think about though.

Does anyone think the water retention tablets will be a problem in my cutting stack?
        Thanks,

ControlledLabsRat!

Comment

I don't know about water rentention tablets. Are those a form of diuretics?

Comment

Originally posted by RenegadeRows
            I don't know about water rentention tablets. Are those a form of diuretics?

Yes thats right, they help reduce the amount of excess and residual water in the body.
            Thanks,

ControlledLabsRat!

Comment

Hey Buddy,

The trouble with those water retention pills/ is there can be a rebound effect meaning when you go off them you are worse off than before you started taking them.

I would suggest trying to figure out what changed in your eating, supplements etc to cause the water retention first. While not really well versed in the Controlled Labs sups I REALLY do not think they are playing a part in this as I have never seen anyone else say anything about it.

There is alot of sodium even in so called healthy foods. Perhaps just try a cup of coffee a day or 3 - 6 grams of vit C and see how the water retention is. The caffeine can act as a water flush. BUT with the vit C probably start at 1 - 2 grams a day to see how you are. Some times it can realease 'everything' from inside if you know what I mean

Not trying to get in your business but is it possible you are taking anything which may increase your testosterone? If so your estrogen(female hormone) may have increased and caused the water retention. If so then there are other things to take care of that.

CROWLER
              President

www.AnabolicInnovations.com
              www.HealthyCheatFoods.com

Comment

I agree with Crowler. You could try Dandelion Root which is a natural diuretic, but you should seek out the root of the problem.

Comment

Thanks so much for the help guys, i think i will try to find out the root of the problem as you suggest before taking the pills.

I do take Testosterone enhancers in the form of CL's Blue Up, two before working out and two with my White Blood before sleeping. Maybe i should be looking at that and then looking in to some estrogen blockers instead.

Again thanks so much for your advice
                  Thanks,

ControlledLabsRat!

Comment

Thanks so much for the help guys, i think i will try to find out the root of the problem as you suggest before taking the pills.

I do take Testosterone enhancers in the form of CL's Blue Up, two before working out and two with my White Blood before sleeping. Maybe i should be looking at that and then looking in to some estrogen blockers instead.

Again thanks so much for your advice
                    Awesome... keep us updated !

Comment

Working...
                    X