X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shipwills
    Oh so your a fag..
    Take a hike troll, if your not going to post anything helpful don't post at all. Did you not get the message. Don't bother replying.

Comment

• Originally posted by JOakman
      Because you touch yourself at night. I will wait til I get an actual answer, don't bother replying.
      LoL, and that's a meaning full post? Get a decent IQ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shipwills
        LoL, and that's a meaning full post? Get a decent IQ...
        Ironic, considering you can't spell meaningful. Are you still in high school or something? Yeah, it was a meaningful post. Telling you not to respond would allow people, who actually know the answer to the question, to answer it. Good one chief.

Oh and how do you go about obtaining a decent IQ? You should practice what you preach.

PU any idea? Or someone knowledgeable?

Comment

• Originally posted by tims03redfire
          No they will not.... I tried and they accepted it, then I checked up on it, and it was pending. A few hours later I checked and they had cancelled it. I called them and they said they will not match that site.

I don't know if this answers your question, but people have tried to pricematch BB.com and SupplementWarehouse with no luck. I've never heard of easypricematch nor have I heard if it would work.

Comment

• Originally posted by pu12en12g
            Yep... shipping time varies.
            PU says that it works, but I am just wondering whether they do for Ebely's or not.

Comment

• just wanted to let you guys know that the amazon deal for 10.37lbs of ON 100% gold standard for $54 shipped ends next week.

Comment

• whats the diff between the two?

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Instantized Whey, Double Rich Chocolate, 10.37-Pound Bag

vrs

100% Whey Protein Gold Standard, Double Rich Chocolate 10 lbs

near same price, diff sellers @ amazon, diff wording, diff bags.. whats the technical differences?

Comment

• There isn't a difference, it's just that different sellers have their own preferences. I would go with the seller that offers free shipping.

Comment

• k what i figured. bought it thro amazon w/free shipping, might be the 250 pts i need to get $ back thro my amazon visa, whoopy hah

Comment

• Originally posted by JOakman
                      PU says that it works, but I am just wondering whether they do for Ebely's or not.
                      I answered your question at the top of this page... NO it does not work with Eberly's!

I tried it, and it price matched...I got excited. But later I got notified it got cancelled. I called them and they said that they will not match that website.

Hope that helps!

Comment

• Maybe you should re-read my posts. I said easypricematch.com not supplementwarehouse.com.

NEXT

Comment

• Somebody correct me if im wrong so Joak doesn't bitch, but isn't easypricematch.com and supplementwarehouse.com the same?

Comment

• http://www.fitrx.com

Free Shipping with coupon
                            Coupon code is: FREE2008

Comment

• Nutraplanet is having a CL sale. I think it's 8% off all products for the month of January, but I can't remember exactly.

Comment

• Originally posted by SICK WS 6
                                Nutraplanet is having a CL sale. I think it's 8% off all products for the month of January, but I can't remember exactly.
                                10% I think. and they still have the special on yellow neuphoria ver 1. they also have the orange tshirt promo still
                                REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                                Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                                Purple Psyko
                                Gold Feast
                                Blue Gene
                                Blue Growth
                                REDuction AM/PM Shots
                                REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                                Orange TRIad
                                White Flood (5 Flavors)
                                Black Hole