This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amazing supp deals

use this thread to list any sales at different sites/stores for any product.
    REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
    Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
    Purple Psyko
    Gold Feast
    Blue Gene
    Blue Growth
    REDuction AM/PM Shots
    REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
    Orange TRIad
    White Flood (5 Flavors)
    Black Hole
    Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
    Green Bulge
    White Blood 2
    Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
    Blue Up
    Blue Up (Stim-Free)
    GlycerGrow (Elements line)
    CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
    Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

WOW, this thread will be great.. Im glad you allow something like this to go on...
    If you have to cheat to win, why bothering playing..

Comment

I know a few sites that are GREAT, one being DPS. I shop there most of the time, reason being its 15 mins away from my house, and I get great cash deals. But there internet prices are good as well.

I also shop at another site that takes 5% off their products if there not the cheapest. Even sale items. They match it, then take the 5% off, can't beat that with a stick..

Comment

how do you get cheap dps prices? i live in harrisburg pa, will they hook me up? lol i know guys at my gym that wear dps shirts everyday, they were hating on bb.com one time in the locker room, guy ordered and never got something, i felt bad for him..

but uh, yea.. i ordered DPS once, awhile ago, before i found bb.com..not a bad site, just not the best prices imo.. my DPS shaker just broke yesterday too =*(

I suggest you all subscribe to the Bull bi-weekly magazine at bulk nutrition.com it always informs you of their current supplement specials!

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
          how do you get cheap dps prices? i live in harrisburg pa, will they hook me up? lol i know guys at my gym that wear dps shirts everyday, they were hating on bb.com one time in the locker room, guy ordered and never got something, i felt bad for him..

but uh, yea.. i ordered DPS once, awhile ago, before i found bb.com..not a bad site, just not the best prices imo.. my DPS shaker just broke yesterday too =*(

I suggest you all subscribe to the Bull bi-weekly magazine at bulk nutrition.com it always informs you of their current supplement specials!
          Well DPS is cheap to begin with IMO. Even cheaper then BB on most stuff, but like every company, they are high on others as well, thats why I shop around. Well I made friends at DPS so they are good to me, plus my one buddy dates the owners Niece, so thats always a plus.. I mean if you are up this way and go in there with cash, they will take care of you, and if you go up there with prices from another company as well, they will take care you that way too, all around I like them. I have alot shirts and a ton of shakers cups.

Comment

im never really up that way.. lol tho i may go to A-town sometime for a friends graduation party. but i doubt it.. she wasnt that good of a friend and its far. if i can con a friend into doing the driving i will...but yeah.

Comment

Jdittro, where do you buy from then?

Comment

Originally posted by House72
                Jdittro, where do you buy from then?
                mostly bb.com and bulk nutrition..
                im thinking of hitting up true protein more now, good prices there on everything and good CS
                sometimes i go to CNW and occasionaly from the manufacter site (when they have deals like cl, bsl, or only sell from there giant)

for how close dps is to my home, they dont really ship any quicker than bb.com or bulk which are in NC and FL

Comment

yeah dps usually undercuts bb.com by a couple of dollars per bottle.

use this thread for specific deals though (they dont need to be controlled labs related)
                  REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
                  Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
                  Purple Psyko
                  Gold Feast
                  Blue Gene
                  Blue Growth
                  REDuction AM/PM Shots
                  REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
                  Orange TRIad
                  White Flood (5 Flavors)
                  Black Hole
                  Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
                  Green Bulge
                  White Blood 2
                  Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
                  Blue Up
                  Blue Up (Stim-Free)
                  GlycerGrow (Elements line)
                  CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
                  Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

Originally posted by jdiritto
                    mostly bb.com and bulk nutrition..
                    im thinking of hitting up true protein more now, good prices there on everything and good CS
                    sometimes i go to CNW and occasionaly from the manufacter site (when they have deals like cl, bsl, or only sell from there giant)

for how close dps is to my home, they dont really ship any quicker than bb.com or bulk which are in NC and FL
                    Yea, I shop around. But I buy for 6 months at a time so I dont run out. Yea, I bought a few things from BB.com, they were good, I would buy from them again, if they were cheaper or had a deal on something I wanted. BN is good, they have insane sales every now and then. But I usually stay faithful to my 3 sites. I dont like to cheat, and any more then 3 is an ORGY.

Comment

orgies = pwn

sales usually lure me in.. like i have an idea of what ineed to buy..than theres a sale somewhere to I buy it there... free tee s hirts/shakers do the same too

Comment

no sure how amazing this is ...

my order of Watermelon Xtend 1035g from bb.com has been on backorder for 3 weeks and still has not shipped ... went to prosource.net and ordered a tub for 50.90 yesterday and it'll be at my door tomorrow ...

just spreadin' the word

EDIT: that was total cost for Xtend and shipping charges
                        jdouchebag for president

Comment

anyone know if bb.com still has that free straps deal goin on?

Comment

for 69.99 you can get 1035g xtend + 5lb mrm whey at bulk nutrition
                            http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=1145
                            special #6

Comment

I-PRO
                              Green Apple
                              $12

http://www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=2404

Comment

Working...
                              X