Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, pu! There must be 32 hours in a day for you brother. You are the most helpful person I've ever encountered on the internet! lol

Know the cheapest place to find Red Acid that will ship to Canada? Lots of places have been dickin around and I don't want the shipping to be more than my order. I'd like to participate in that RA summer contest because my ass is getting a little soft and I've never deliberately tried to cut weight before (3-5% bf was the most I've ever been).

www.Netrition.com has always been faithful to me, but if anyone knows some better places... it's the shipping that kills us Canadian brothers.

Comment

Although prices are cheap, and shipping is free for orders over $50..I reccomend staying away from mysupplementstore.net. I made an order almost 4 weeks ago for a bunch of stuff, close to a $350 order...and thankfully got all my CL products, but I had ordered 2 5 lb tubs of dymatize elite whey. One came, and the other was backordered, so I was like..whatever no big deal. Well, now I've e-mailed them and called countless times only to get the same crap over and over again how they'd tell their supervisors who would e-mail me, and they would send an e-mail directly to the owner and he'd get back to me and blah blah blah. After this long I just want my protein, and I'm about to drive to one of their warehouses and personally demand my damn TEIN!. Everything else came smoothly but I get this feeling like I'm out the $26 for that 5 lb tub, which really ticks me off.

Comment

USPlabs SALE PowerFULL/cissus(bottle of each) $39!!!!

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/usp/usp.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Maestro973
          Although prices are cheap, and shipping is free for orders over $50..I reccomend staying away from mysupplementstore.net. I made an order almost 4 weeks ago for a bunch of stuff, close to a $350 order...and thankfully got all my CL products, but I had ordered 2 5 lb tubs of dymatize elite whey. One came, and the other was backordered, so I was like..whatever no big deal. Well, now I've e-mailed them and called countless times only to get the same crap over and over again how they'd tell their supervisors who would e-mail me, and they would send an e-mail directly to the owner and he'd get back to me and blah blah blah. After this long I just want my protein, and I'm about to drive to one of their warehouses and personally demand my damn TEIN!. Everything else came smoothly but I get this feeling like I'm out the $26 for that 5 lb tub, which really ticks me off.
          ask for joshua, hes a super cool/nice guy, he will treat you right.
          REDuction SHOTS are Now Here!

Out Now:
          Orange OxiMega (Fish Oil & Greens)
          Purple Psyko
          Gold Feast
          Blue Gene
          Blue Growth
          REDuction AM/PM Shots
          REDuction AM/PM (and PM solo)
          Orange TRIad
          White Flood (5 Flavors)
          Black Hole
          Green MAGnitude (apple or lemonade)
          Green Bulge
          White Blood 2
          Purple Wraath (grape or lemonade)
          Blue Up
          Blue Up (Stim-Free)
          GlycerGrow (Elements line)
          CLAmore (Elements Line)

Toll Free: (800) 692-4558
          Tank "@" ControlledLabs.com

Comment

www.islandsupplements.com

Scivation Sesamin for $20.99

Comment

Originally posted by lilkev42

Beat me to it! Too bad I'm broke
              Back to the basics!

Comment

www.supplementwarehouse.com
                save 5.00 on stim-X

discount code: saveaxsx

Comment

if anyone can post certain codes for discounts to a certain web site thats be awsome....

Comment

http://www.wonderlabs.com/itemleft.php?itemnum=5442
                    Omega 3 270pills 16$ 300/200mg

Comment

Originally posted by lilkev42

wow i think i am going to buy that then
                      Owner of Fitness Paramount Personal Training

Comment

Cool thread. Thanks for all the links guys!
                        + =

Comment

N'Gorge and Primed, $30.50 each, shipping is $6, free for a $199+ order:

http://www.supplementexpress.com/alri.htm

Infusion for $27, attractive shipping policy:

http://www.supplementsoutlet.com/san.html

Never ordered from either one though.

Comment

if anyone wants to try millenium sports tech. stuff let me know i get 50% off their website prices which is lower than most other stores

http://www.millenniumsport.net/

and if anyone needs Ephedrine HCL shipped to their house contact me. I know certain states dont allow it so that can suck. .

http://www.dnepharm.com/cgi-bin/dnestore/10126282.html

Comment

Dang, I wanted someof that I-Pro but it's out of stock. That's not the price they usually sell the green apple at is it? I'm assuming that was a one-time thing. By the way, this is a great idea for a thread.

Comment

BN has some interesting stack deals - the following from their front page

Buy One Get One Free—ALL $39.99!Buy Thermolife Dicana, Get Avant Labs Lipoderm Y Free!

Buy Thermolife Dicana, Get Scivation Sesamin Free!

Buy INSTONE Leanfire 120 Caps, Get Scivation Sesamin Free!

Buy INSTONE LeanFire 120 Caps, Get Thermolife Dicana Free!

Buy Two Bottles of Synergy EC--Ephedra and Caffeine for $39.99, Get Xtreme Formulations Ultra Peptide Free!

Buy Thermolife Dicana, Get two bottles of Synergy EC—Ephedra and Caffeine Free!
                                Disclaimer: While I have an M.D. the views I express are not to be taken as medical advice under any circumstances. Please check with your own doctor if you want medical advice as he/she has access to your info and can provide the most accurate advice.

www.pubmed.gov . . . gotta love it

Comment

Working...
                                X