Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kyle Hannah's Contest Preparation Mr. Natural Minnesota: Sponsored by CONTROLLED LABS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn I just got done playing some Nintendo Wii. Played my roomate in several rounds of bowling and boxing. Wii is the bomb. Fully interactive gaming system. If you haven't checked out a Wii yet, I highly advise you to check it out. Not a bad workout either if you into the boxing pretty heavy.

Anyway I'll update on how things are going:

- I'm officially starting my diet sometime in the first week of January. I've got a special man doing my contest prep for me...Ok it's Layne Norton, some of you might know him... He'll be keeping me on track throughout my diet, I mean someone has to.

- My lifts are still increasing and the guys over at Controlled Labs are getting more respect out of my colleagues(and myself of course) each passing day. woot!

- My goal is still to get 275 x 10 on the bench press, today I almost got 7 reps, 6 reps on my own and 7 with just a tap. I'll get to 10, I can guarantee it! Or else!

From here on fella's! IT'S ON!

GFH!
    SPONSORED BY CONTROLLED LABS

Join me on my way to becoming a Natural Pro:
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/sh...d.php?t=930030

bodynsportraining@yahoo.com

Comment

i just read that post on how u wake up in the middle of the night to take supps
      doesnt that fuck up your sleep cycle?
      i cant imagine that would be good for REM sleep
      hmmm....

Comment

hey bro good luck with the dieting when it comes around!
        shit man yeah its a lifestyle its something that i found a calling in. i believe im a fucking force to be reckoned with and i guess the power which comes with it ( while being humble ) is gratifying. as well as in this day and age to be a bodybuilder is something very marketable. good luck in the show must be awesome!

Comment

Warbird, no problems with sleep here.

Dallas, Thank you and good luck to you to. I hope things continue working out for you.

Comment

What is a bradford press?

Comment

Form of a shoulder press

Comment

Originally posted by RBEliminator
                Damn I just got done playing some Nintendo Wii. Played my roomate in several rounds of bowling and boxing. Wii is the bomb. Fully interactive gaming system. If you haven't checked out a Wii yet, I highly advise you to check it out. Not a bad workout either if you into the boxing pretty heavy.

Anyway I'll update on how things are going:

- I'm officially starting my diet sometime in the first week of January. I've got a special man doing my contest prep for me...Ok it's Layne Norton, some of you might know him... He'll be keeping me on track throughout my diet, I mean someone has to.

- My lifts are still increasing and the guys over at Controlled Labs are getting more respect out of my colleagues(and myself of course) each passing day. woot!

- My goal is still to get 275 x 10 on the bench press, today I almost got 7 reps, 6 reps on my own and 7 with just a tap. I'll get to 10, I can guarantee it! Or else!

From here on fella's! IT'S ON!

GFH!
                Awesome... you can do it !!

Comment

Well I've been sick over the holiday. All I've been doing since Yesterday morning is sleeping. I've had to resort to liquid meals, cuz of my sore throat which are still difficult to get down. I hope I'm feeling better by tomorrow so I can at least go do a lite workout. Well, back to sleep

Comment

The final analysis is Strep Throat... shitty.

I'm finally getting over it today, but I don't look like I did seven days ago, I can tell you that. i've got some ground to make up these next few weeks, I'm praying I'll be able to.

Comment

Well where to begin:

- Today was my first day back in the gym after coming down with Strep Throat and having Thanksgiving. My motivation was extremely high since it's been 12 days since I stepped into the gym, I know that is wayyy to F***ing long. But i have to live with and move on

- I've got the rest of December to make a statement and then I start dieting the first week of January. Gonna be a bitch until then since I've got some ground to make up, I lost 7 pounds during being sick. Luckily I'm sure it was mostly water and Glucose, nevertheless stil upset.

- Lastly, i liked to thank all of those who have continued to support me through this point, it's much appreciated and it keeps me more motivated. Thank you.

Kyle

Comment

Originally posted by RBEliminator
                        Well where to begin:

- Today was my first day back in the gym after coming down with Strep Throat and having Thanksgiving. My motivation was extremely high since it's been 12 days since I stepped into the gym, I know that is wayyy to F***ing long. But i have to live with and move on

- I've got the rest of December to make a statement and then I start dieting the first week of January. Gonna be a bitch until then since I've got some ground to make up, I lost 7 pounds during being sick. Luckily I'm sure it was mostly water and Glucose, nevertheless stil upset.

- Lastly, i liked to thank all of those who have continued to support me through this point, it's much appreciated and it keeps me more motivated. Thank you.

Kyle
                        Hey if there is a bright side, you should (in theory) get a moderate anabolic burst and your CNS should be nice and fresh too. Keep us updated on how fast you get back to (at least) baseline as far as strength and endurance.

Comment

Originally posted by pu12en12g
                          Keep us updated on how fast you get back to (at least) baseline as far as strength and endurance.

Well, I can most certainly say it wasn't the first week back. All of my lifts were 10-20% below where they where at 2-3 weeks ago. It's all expected though as I maintained most if not all my LBM from the frist stages of being sick until now, so I can be grateful for that.

i'll be ready, and I'll be able to gain some LBM during the early stages 4-8 weeks into dieting as well, so I'll be ready come competition time and at this point regardless of weight being moved, is all that matters.

Comment

To the Shire Reeve aka Grammar Nazi, please STFU!

I am Trainer4Life on MD board, RBEliminator on this board. Understand, or is that to much to get through your thick skull
                            Last edited by RBEliminator; 12-18-2006, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Sorry about that last post, I got irritated at some kid on another board

Tonight's workout was a Lower Body session, here's what went down(INTENSITY burns... hah)

1a.Front Squats - 3 x 5
                              275, 285, 295

Superset

1b.Standing Ham Curl - 3 x 5
                              entire stack(100 lbs)

2a. Deadlift - 3 x 5 (For a long time I DL'ed Sumo style and with straps, my PR there is 495 x 3. Last week I watched a Vid of a Natural Pro, used no straps) Needless to say I've switched back to traditional stance and NO straps just chalk) I felt like to be the best you have to train like the best
                              385, 405, 405

Superset

2b. Lying Ham Curl - 3 x 5
                              entire stack(200 lbs)

3a. Hack Squat - 3 x 5-6 ( My PR here is 6 plates and a 25 on each side or 635 for 4 reps) My strength hasn't come back to 100%, next week I should crack 600 again
                              495, 495, 545 all for sets of 5

Did 10 sets of Calves, drop sets and a rest pause set

All in all I'm happy with this workout. Not my best, but I was still hangin in there. 2-3 weeks left until I start dieting!!! Sometime in the first week of Jan I start cutting (Shredded is the game)

Comment

Still going strong! Keep it up the strength will come back, coming back from being sick is always tough. I am still having trouble myself after being off last week becuase of something I got.

Comment

Working...
                                X